• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

State of fractionals including NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who here honestly thinks that NJI pilots will become dues paying members of the the union, and have no say so in their own organization?

NJI pilots will be part of NJASAP and abide by the bylaws which govern it, but they will have a seat at the leadership table. They will fill positions within the various committees of the union. They will be recognized, they will carry a vote, and they will shape the future career of NetJets Pilots.

This is a forced marriage. One in which the NJA pilots wanted, and got, but guess what? We're not putting out on the honeymoon just because you put a ring on our finger. Just like a normal marriage, both parties have rights under the law. Regardless if that law is Federal, State, Union or Company.

Of course I would perfer these discussions were aired on a private website where we all post our comments under our real names... but apparently NJI pilots aren't real NetJets pilots yet, so we'll hack this out in public for all to see.

Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People." :rolleyes:

1. Carnegie is a used car salesman in my book
  2. I have 3 friends, I haven't spoken to a one of them in 12 years
  3. I quit trying to influence people when I could no longer use my US Army issued M-16 to speak with them
I'm getting you a book for Christmas... "5,000 words that will make you sound smart"

I know what I'm getting you for Christmas this year Pack.

Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People." :rolleyes:

Luckily, fair-minded people don't judge a group by the words/actions of one...;) That said, I am rather hoping most of the NJI pilots are more like you, GSD...:p Seriously, I think the vast majority from both groups will be polite professionals who find they have much in common. Best Wishes to all of you! NJW

And opened a big can of whoop*ss within the union at the same time.

US "NJI" brethren have walked through this alley before, and trust me brother... I bring a machine gun and grenades to a knife fight.

Don't think we're just going to roll over and play nice while you guys run everything from CMH.

Relax junior. We have people here that were flying for Netjets while you were sitting in kindergarten. I'm sorry you haven't graduated. We've seen your type before. You come in with an attitude like that and you'll be put in your place. That, I can assure you.

For the rest of the NJI folks, I(we) look forward to working with you. Everyone I've met has been great. I especially look forward to meeting you wolfpack. I bet I'll know who you are immediately. My avatar is meant for people just like you.

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along? Our Commitee members are volunteers our ELECTED representatives are ELECTED. Just because of your tempertantrum you won't be GIVEN a seat. But if you play nice and work to make this a better place who knows who will end up where. I don't know why you think some one is out to get you guys. You still get to fly your G's, keep your pay but get our contractual benefits and protection.

Who here honestly thinks that NJI pilots will become dues paying members of the the union, and have no say so in their own organization?

NJI pilots will be part of NJASAP and abide by the bylaws which govern it, but they will have a seat at the leadership table. They will fill positions within the various committees of the union. They will be recognized, they will carry a vote, and they will shape the future career of NetJets Pilots.

They will be at the table, when they run and are voted into that position. NO free rides, no appointments to leadership, or you can bet that current leadership will hear from the majority:angryfire. They can fill positions in committees if they are qualified and show they want to be a volunteer. Sorry this is not a popularity contest.
Chest-thumping will be meet with a collective *YAWN*.

Three friends Wolf? That must be a lonely life.

Latest resources

Back