• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

State of fractionals including NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TCAS is not a required piece of equipment.

However, you bring up a very good point in that it was far from the ONLY gaping hole. Charter sell-offs and EJM will still have to be dealt with. We still have work to do on the Domestic Scope front.

Jet,

Do you believe EJM should be a union operation?

Jet,

Do you believe EJM should be a union operation?

That would never work. A large fraction of the airplanes on EJM certificate are "charter-managed" which means the pilots are not EJM employees.

You have to remember these airplanes are not owned by EJM. The people that own these airplanes as well as the people that fly them have pretty sweet deals are not interested in that.

I can understand the NJA/NJI merger.....they are both Fractional. I don't think the union model works in essentially what is 100 seperate flight departments.

There is such a thing as "over-scoping" an industry. There is no threat to Fractionals by what EJM and other charter companies do for NJA/NJI. They just pick up the slack from what your fleets/personel/schedules can't handle. Especially during the busy season. Its not an insult or threat to NJA/NJI pilots.

I know. That is why I was asking. There are many "true believers" who think EJM should be union as well. It betrays a fundamental misunderstanding of the business and how it is constructed.

Yeah, I figured you did. I just quoted you because I did not want people to think I came out of left field with the post.

We DID in fact clog-up a gaping hole in our Domestic Scope with the NJA/NJI integration.

And opened a big can of whoop*ss within the union at the same time.

US "NJI" brethren have walked through this alley before, and trust me brother... I bring a machine gun and grenades to a knife fight.

Don't think we're just going to roll over and play nice while you guys run everything from CMH.

US "NJI" brethren have walked through this alley before, and trust me brother... I bring a machine gun and grenades to a knife fight.

Don't think we're just going to roll over and play nice while you guys run everything from CMH.

nice attitude....hope you fly with me sometime....ill set ya stright.

Thank God I'm on going to be on the Falcon.

Coming from someone with zero leverage, LOL..... Better have plenty of duct tape for your sweet little butt cheeks.

Latest resources

Back