Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry this is not a popularity contest.

Fozzy,

And its not a one way street either. There is a long and clear history within the NMB on establishing the rights of a non-organized group into an organized one.

Clearly, 300+ pilots operating on a separate ticket dealing with separate CP's and managers, separate training departments, etc. etc. will have their own local council within the larger NJASAP to deal with the issues pertaining to NJI operations.

And trust me, within this 300.... we OWN the majority. Our elected boys (or gals) will be arriving in CMH with smiles on their faces. I hope you have lots of $ in the kitty for union meals.... we like to eat a lot of steak & lobster on this side.

That said, I am rather hoping most of the NJI pilots are more like you, GSD...:p

Wife,

You guys are completely wrong about Wolf. He's just poking all of you the in side because he can. If anyone at NJI knows unions, its that guy.

He is right about one thing, NJI pilots will need local leadership for dealing with local issues. We wont operate within the CMH system and structure, therefore we will need a "mini" union within the union to handle our affairs locally.

I don't rant and rave like most people on here, but I wont be very happy paying union dues having someone represent me that doesn't know my operation. Wolf is right, the NJASAP will have to establish some type of local council. When I did the 121 world, that is exactly what we had.

I suggest the union make available the chatboards for our pilots so that these issues can be discussed out of the public eye.

Best Regards,

Gruman Fan

And Wolf... leave 'em alone already.

GF, I am confident that fair solutions can be found. Needless to say, respectful behavior will help smooth out the bumps along the way. Regarding the message board: I don't think they can let non-members post without a change in the rules, first. I remember when the spouses were given access to the board. It wasn't always open to us. That said, I won't be surprised if the leadership works something out as the time gets closer. Everyone knows that communication is important--along with a good attitude. NJW

Fozzy,

And its not a one way street either. There is a long and clear history within the NMB on establishing the rights of a non-organized group into an organized one.

Clearly, 300+ pilots operating on a separate ticket dealing with separate CP's and managers, separate training departments, etc. etc. will have their own local council within the larger NJASAP to deal with the issues pertaining to NJI operations.

And trust me, within this 300.... we OWN the majority. Our elected boys (or gals) will be arriving in CMH with smiles on their faces. I hope you have lots of $ in the kitty for union meals.... we like to eat a lot of steak & lobster on this side.

Whatever. Pound that chest all you want. There will be NO steak & lobster. Trust me, if you only knew how that would play out. Maybe some free chow at the company meet and greet.
Your "own local council" huh. Please hold your breath on that one.

Gota ask, why all the flame bait? Did someone piss you off? How well do you think you will make out for your 300 if you go out of your way pissing off the 3000 for no apparent reason? Give me a good reason, and hell, you might find some on the A side would support you.

Anyways, welcome to NJASAP.

if your that upset then just quit and go somewhere else.....no one is twisting your arm to stay here.
And start at the bottom of someone else's seniority list?

Not on your life. Lol......

Cush....

Go find a tall building and end it.

God I hope and pray we get to share to a cockpit together.

Care to share your name?

Dude! Your embarrassing yourself! At least your proving my point! Tall building....? Not likely, life couldn't be better, thanks though for the tip.

If we ever fly together...I will have a name. For you and only you...I will be addressed as "Captain". I'm light years senior and we got to keep it professional you know.

(And, if your wondering I take my coffee black, no sweeteners.)

Bu bye now.

Latest resources

Back