Spirit Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gatorbird,

Appreciate all the info you've been posting about Spirit! One more quick one for ya -- is it true that you're only chance of a call is through an internal rec? I've had my app on file for around a year now, and nada. ...just trying to get back home to MI! :)

that seems to be the trend at Spirit. an internal rec. is a big plus.
on the other hand, i know 2 guys with 2 recs. each with their application on file for over 6 months and still no calls. one is ACP, check airmen flying light turboprops in FLL, the other is an ERJ SIC living in FLL.

Gator, thanks for the encouragement, i am flying 120 hours a month. :nuts: another month and we will see what happens.

Good luck to ya saviboy ......... I also have been impressed with the culture change from where I used to work.

Keep pluggin away and hopefully we will see you in class soon.........

My class is FEB 19 so when class starts hopefully I will have updated info. on growth etc..........

ok here is the F/A pay scale

1st 6 months $18.04
2nd 6 months $21.04
2nd year $22.95
3rd year $24.70
4th year $26.12
5th year $29.02

there are 2 raises a year. your date of hire and a contractual raise. I didnt include those because we are starting contract negotiations and our contract is up in august of this year.

We'll see how that goes.

But basically expect a raise on your date of hire every year and then again on the anniversary of the contract(currently Feb 7 or each year) Your big raise is after 5 years

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back