• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Even the guys that don't want spirit are applying and getting hired making it hard for us who want to go impossible for a interview. I heard a case of a Memphis 9e guy who in 6 month in the company at nk already making us 9e guys look bad. A friend said his arrogant tantrum have been pissing off lots of nk captains.BH are his initials. I heard this guy doesn't even want spirit and screwed over guys while his employment at 9e! Spirit pilots not all of us pinnacle guys are bad to work with. Accept my apologies for this tool bag in advance!

Hes not the only 9e guy having issues here
He got hired at Spirit? And here I thought you guys had an interview process.

Last edited:
Even the guys that don't want spirit are applying and getting hired making it hard for us who want to go impossible for a interview. I heard a case of a Memphis 9e guy who in 6 month in the company at nk already making us 9e guys look bad. A friend said his arrogant tantrum have been pissing off lots of nk captains. BH are his initials. I heard this guy doesn't even want spirit and screwed over guys while his employment at 9e! Spirit pilots not all of us pinnacle guys are bad to work with. Accept my apologies for this tool bag in advance!

Did this BH guy happen to work at ACA early 2000's?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back