• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
QOL is great, if you live in base--as with most airlines. If you commute the trips are usually commutable on one side or another. Reserve is commutable, day 1 is protected for the start time and the last day is protected to 4 hours after the awarded end time (so if you are 0200-1600 reserve, the latest you can be released from your last day is 2000) and you get automatically released on your last day 6 hours prior to the end of you reserve duty.

Is DTW going junior for new hires?

How many days on/ off for reserve? Typical to break guarantee
What is likelyhood of acy remaining a domicile? Indefinitely?

Question - are new hires currently going right to class or are they going into a pool for future classes? Does anyone know when the next 2 classes are?
thanks

How many days on/ off for reserve? Typical to break guarantee
What is likelyhood of acy remaining a domicile? Indefinitely?

minimum days off:
Line holder 13
Relief line 15
Reserve 12 or 13 during 31 day months

I never came in the ball park of guarantee, 65 was the closest I ever got...and that was the last month I bid reserve (I spent 2 years on reserve deliberately, because I live in base and only flew at the most 6 days in a busy month)

Thanks MO.

Anyone have an idea of growth at ACY? QOL in that domicile??

Hard to tell what will happen. My guess is that it will stay stagnant. ACY guys like it there. Up until recently it used to be two days and mostly country club flying. Last I saw they were doing 3 days also. Bottom third of the FO list is junior and mostly bids out with the first vacancy in FLL.

Btw whoever asked, reserve is 3h to push.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back