• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i would suggest to the folks that are qualified and with LOR's to have your LOR writer check with the CPs office on the status of your resume/application.

Could someone do me a huge favor and tell me how many crews are in dtw and what the date of hire is for the last captain and the last fo that has a line
Thanks

Could someone do me a huge favor and tell me how many crews are in dtw and what the date of hire is for the last captain and the last fo that has a line
Thanks

As of Feb 2012 bidding:
Last FO with a line in DTW is a 10/2011 hire (3rd or 4th guy from the bottom). Lots of senior guys bidding rsv there. Last CA is a 9/1999 hire.

59 crews in DTW
28-30 in ACY
146 in FLL
12-13 in LAS

LAS is expected to go to 40-60 crews by the summer. Not sure how that will shuffle things around, it may all be vacancies. But LAS will be the new hire and upgrade destination for a while.

As of Feb 2012 bidding:
Last FO with a line in DTW is a 10/2011 hire (3rd or 4th guy from the bottom). Lots of senior guys bidding rsv there. Last CA is a 9/1999 hire.

59 crews in DTW
28-30 in ACY
146 in FLL
12-13 in LAS

LAS is expected to go to 40-60 crews by the summer. Not sure how that will shuffle things around, it may all be vacancies. But LAS will be the new hire and upgrade destination for a while.

Do you think New Hires would have a better chance holding LAS than ACY??

Thanks for that and with the f/os in dtw is it a bunch of guys at the bottom with that 10/2011 doh or does it drastically get senior after that

Thanks for that and with the f/os in dtw is it a bunch of guys at the bottom with that 10/2011 doh or does it drastically get senior after that

The bottom fourth or so are new hires, above them are guys from around 2008 and earlier. Roughly the top third could hold CA anywhere else except DTW.

ok guys, just hired at spirit - where do you guys see the company in 5 years? What bases? Where are they going to expand? Do you see them buying a company like frontier? Do you see them being bought?

ok guys, just hired at spirit - where do you guys see the company in 5 years? What bases? Where are they going to expand? Do you see them buying a company like frontier? Do you see them being bought?

This is the aviation industry. No one has a crystal ball. If we did, we'd all pick an airline we knew would be around til age 65. Asking about something 5 years out is like a lifetime in the aviation industry.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back