• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest's new plan to screw Airtran pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS I am sure I am an idiot , but I bet I make over 3x what you do.

I swear, everyone at SWA must have 2-inch dicks. I can't think of any other reason that all of you would constantly talk about your pay checks and W2s. Overcompensate much?

No, we chose between this deal and non-integration/no job. Big difference. I guess from your perfect little bubble you can't see that. I only hope your job is threatened one day so you can see another perspective. I hope you have to chose between a bad deal and no job when you have a wife and kids counting your salary. You may have been threatened with arbitration(fairness) but we were threatened with unemployment.

The Corndogs think 83% of you voted for it because you "liked" the deal. Most of them on here have their heads way up their own rear ends.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, you are the only idiot on this board working for an airline whose pilots accept non union labor outsourcing their jobs bringing down the entire profession. Be proud idiot. How do you get a medical every year with such brain damage? Fall off your big wheel not too long ago? These concepts are so basic a retard could understand not only that there isn't any mistreatment (what a freakin joke) or that some transitions take time to complete. Only Delta accepts b-scales and outsourced non union labor. A retarded hypocrite is above you.

They could have gone to arbitration. That was also agreed upon by both unions. OH! I know. There was a gun to their head otherwise. Another freakin stupid idea.

ABSOLUTELY proud to be a CORNDOG. Call me anything you want. The 15,000 dollar monthly checks still passes.

Peace out Five Zeros.

Thanks Corndork. Wow, you're paid well, for now. Your Boss may feel like payback during upcoming talks, and you know that. If that happens, you'll be left with multiple leg days in that 737-300, and lower pay than today. Then, 1/3 of your group will still be unhappy because of a bunch of cocky jack arses like yourself. And you don't think the AT guys felt pressured? Really? Wow, at least you're proud of what you are. Everyone can now see it too. I luv it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

I swear, everyone at SWA must have 2-inch dicks. I can't think of any other reason that all of you would constantly talk about your pay checks and W2s. Overcompensate much?

Pretty funny statement coming from a fat slob that can not even see his feet.

Thanks Corndork. Wow, you're paid well, for now. Your Boss may feel like payback during upcoming talks, and you know that. If that happens, you'll be left with multiple leg days in that 737-300, and lower pay than today. Then, 1/3 of your group will still be unhappy because of a bunch of cocky jack arses like yourself. And you don't think the AT guys felt pressured? Really? Wow, at least you're proud of what you are. Everyone can now see it too. I luv it!

Bye Bye---General Lee

This is what I like about the General. He's trying to refute comments made about Delta but just slings mud at SW instead of actually debating the issues the guy brought up. THEN tells us it loves debating. In what world is that a debate?

RF

This is the exact reason you knew any merger with SW wouldn't go well. A combination of..

A more senior pilot group.
Non~ ALPA carrier
and large differences in QOL and yes..PAY.

But instead of taking the first deal, you basically tried to stonewall for arbitration while telling your members that the SW pay would be coming anyway. Horrible decision.

This is the exact reason you knew any merger with SW wouldn't go well.

No, I knew a merger with SWA wouldn't go well for any carrier because SWAPA and its members are delusional a-holes. Best case scenario is for an arbitrated outcome that results in you guys crying like little babies and disrupting the carrier to show your displeasure. Worst case scenario is what happened to us: capitulation.

This is what I like about the General. He's trying to refute comments made about Delta but just slings mud at SW instead of actually debating the issues the guy brought up. THEN tells us it loves debating. In what world is that a debate?

RF

LOL!! Spot on!!

And the reason for my temporary insanity. I purposely took his style of "debate". And rolled it over on him. Unfortunately Lear70 and him are aligned so Lear took some friendly fire. Sorry about that Lear. I just needed to prove that Lee just stirs the pot.

Lear70 you did get a bad deal but you think the bad deal is the SLI and its not. It is your company(AT) selling you out. I don't think you got a good deal with the SLI either. That is not to say you got a bad deal either. From our perspective it is exactly the same. Both of our 83% votes were based on the same "this is the best for our respective groups that we are going to get".

Lee is only acting like he has your back to stir the pot when he really is just using you. He really does not care about this SLI. He is just overwhelmed by hate and using you for his neurotic agenda. You must see this also. Don't you?

There are plenty of olive branches coming your way, but if you feel like we are currently mistreating you as Lee insinuates, I don't expect you to grab one. After seven airlines I can tell you this by far the best place I have ever worked. Mainly because we do a great job weeding out personalities like Lee. Nothing is 100% but our people department does a great job.

Be excited, I am sure you are getting alot of positive feedback from those that have already come over.

Pretty funny statement coming from a fat slob that can not even see his feet.

Weren't you that fat, bald SWA Capt on the "People's Court" commercial saying "SWA would NEVER do that!"

Bye Bye---General Lee

No, I knew a merger with SWA wouldn't go well for any carrier because SWAPA and its members are delusional a-holes. Best case scenario is for an arbitrated outcome that results in you guys crying like little babies and disrupting the carrier to show your displeasure. Worst case scenario is what happened to us: capitulation.

If you have believed this for a time that started well before SWA purchased Airtran, you will always have a difficult time if you decide to work here.

Its too bad your hate for SWA is clouding your judgement also.

Latest resources

Back