Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh sh*t. He used the "C" word. LoL

Here we go... ;)

I still have a lot to learn from the General, though. I forgot to mention Lubbock. ;)

I still have a lot to learn from the General, though. I forgot to mention Lubbock. ;)

You are learning grasshopper, you are learning. Make sure you also mention Midland Odessa and Amarillo. Those three are the trifecta of pure boredom, and Redflyer's favorites. At those airports, he's finally a "heavy."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not with a bunch of corndogs flying the same planes for 60% of the pay, no.

Go on. Tell us about Gulfstream, Pinnacle, and AirTran. You found a way to be 60 percent below regional pay at Gulfstream. Then you put the screws to the majors flying an RJ. Then you went to AAI who undercut Delta in Atlanta with wages that really suck.

Then you have the balls to call SWA the problem. We have all sinned but most of us know we have sinned.

Go on. Tell us about Gulfstream, Pinnacle, and AirTran. You found a way to be 60 percent below regional pay at Gulfstream. Then you put the screws to the majors flying an RJ. Then you went to AAI who undercut Delta in Atlanta with wages that really suck.

Then you have the balls to call SWA the problem. We have all sinned but most of us know we have sinned.

I'll wait for the response on this one. :laugh: :beer:

On Gulfstream, you're absolutely right. Stupid decision, but I didn't know any better at the time.

As far as Pinnacle, no regional pilot is "putting the screws to the majors flying an RJ." Legacy pilots have given away that flying in their contract negotiations in exchange for pay, work rules, retirement, or whatever else they've felt was more important than scope. No RJ pilot should ever be blamed for mainline outsourcing. As far as Pinnacle's pay, it was industry standard when I was hired. And for AirTran, again, industry standard pay at the time I was hired.

On Gulfstream, you're absolutely right. Stupid decision, but I didn't know any better at the time.

As far as Pinnacle, no regional pilot is "putting the screws to the majors flying an RJ." Legacy pilots have given away that flying in their contract negotiations in exchange for pay, work rules, retirement, or whatever else they've felt was more important than scope. No RJ pilot should ever be blamed for mainline outsourcing. As far as Pinnacle's pay, it was industry standard when I was hired. And for AirTran, again, industry standard pay at the time I was hired.
Oh no Ami, you are flying for the B scale at the RJ level unless those RJ's are owned by the mainline. Checkout Jetblue, highest RJ pay, they own the jets.

"That's as much as I'm really able to do at this point as well. I'm at the "acceptance" stage of grief. I've fully vetted what I've lost, year by year, assuming certain growth percentages, bases, quality of life over there per the most recent bid packs, etc., what I eventually benefit from it years from now, and I've come to terms with it for the most part."

Oh boo hoo...your boss put you up for sale, you were willing to strike at AAI and take the company down in 2009, you turned down SL9 (pay, domicile, seats) and then blinked at GK's "threat"...now poor Lear HAS A F'in job at SWA, the last job he will ever have to get...such a horrible tragedy! Get over it!

Latest resources

Back