Southwest won.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MDP727 said:
Now you can buy a ticket out of Flint on ATA connection, fly to MDW, then board a SWA bird to LA...
You can go to LAX on ATA, but you'll go on SWA to Orange County, Oakland, and other fine destinations. It'll be a great deal for travellers and hopefully all involved will benefit.

(grin) You will have more value for your buck, and not have to associate with the scabs and hoes at Airtranny Airways.

Last edited:
My tool may be small, but it is effective...and it doesn't turn folks off the way an AAI badge does. It is time to gloat for a moment at the apparent defeat of the AAI bid for ATA assets.

There's a rotten gene of terpitude that's been passed from Louis Jordan all the way to Joe Leonard and his gaggle of wannabes over there, and I'm glad they're off to infest some other airline and not ATA. Thus is slowed this industry's race to the bottom!

Last edited:
Powder, You and capt seth are truly the most professional, mature men around. Once again I'm sure that you have denied your jumpseat to some of your own pilots based on your statments. I think I hear karma knocking.

Fletch

Allow me to apologize for Powderfingers ignorance in advance of the upcoming counter attacks. As an ATA pilot I am one again embarrased by one of our own spoutin off on this forum. Please understand that these types are the exception not the rule at ATA.

I know you don't represent the majority of those at ATA. Congratulations anyway on keeping your job. I'm happy for all the ATA pilots and by default, that includes you Powder. I take issue with the race to the bottom comment. I'd put our 737-800 rates (which are 13% higher than the -700 rates on airlinepilotpay.com) against most airlines anyday. The race to the bottom is not going to be led by AAI. (grin)I hope ATA will hold their own in the upcomming year and not do as you say and contribute to that race. Pretty cocky talk comming from you given your plight. Good luck though.

IAHERJ

Not that it makes a hill of beans to me, but since POWDERFINGER decided to cast a few stones and call people "hoes", I decided to do a quick look-up of pay comparisons.

ATA 10yr 737 CA - $142/hr
AAI 10yr 717/737-700 CA - $144/hr
SWA 10yr 737 CA - $178/hr
ALK 10yr 737 CA - $194/hr

So, Mr. Finger. WHO is leading that "race to the bottom" you speak of? I guess there are "hoes" sitting next to you as well as the ones you say are over at AAI.

Shouldn't be casting those stones. Some might wind up hitting you square between the eyes.

Flip Conroy....unemployed/furloughed pilot. But NOT "hoeing" myself out at the rates Mr. POWDERFINGER is willing to do it for.

I would concern yourself with the future. You might some day be looking for a job at AirTran.

POWDERFINGER said:
My tool may be small, but it is effective...and it doesn't turn folks off the way an AAI badge does. It is time to gloat for a moment at the apparent defeat of the AAI bid for ATA assets.

There's a rotten gene of terpitude that's been passed from Louis Jordan all the way to Joe Leonard and his gaggle of wannabes over there, and I'm glad they're off to infest some other airline and not ATA. Thus is slowed this industry's race to the bottom!

Latest resources

Back