• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So when they called and told me I was hired, I wasn't? You new at reading comprehension?

I didn't spend one dime on the interview....but you get that, right?

No, I comprehend quite well that you were trying to use semantics here, a rather shady debating tactic.

Ok, so back to the PFT debate. Was it PFT when you got your Multi-Commercial? or PFT to give 25k for a job? Each the same? Type rating the same as the Multi-Commercial, or more along the lines of the Gulfstream deal?

That's how this started down this road...

I don't care if you PFT'ed, Redflyer. I'm just pointing out that it's dishonest for you to say that you were hired without a type.

redflyer is a loser. Wasting your time debating with him is pointless.

And I think I paid about $12k, redloser. Stupid thing to do, but 18 years olds sometimes do stupid things. But it's pretty damned hypocritical for some loser who paid for a type rating to get a job to be criticizing someone for PFT. I know you're just insecure, though. You'll get over it. Hopefully.

He does seem a bit irritable, ranting and raving about his taxes and open time and whatever, as if that had anything to do with type ratings. I must have touched on a nerve.

redflyer is a loser. Wasting your time debating with him is pointless.

And I think I paid about $12k, redloser. Stupid thing to do, but 18 years olds sometimes do stupid things. But it's pretty damned hypocritical for some loser who paid for a type rating to get a job to be criticizing someone for PFT. I know you're just insecure, though. You'll get over it. Hopefully.

How am I insecure? The funny thing is Toad, your the one that keeps using that term. Makes me wonder if you look back on your past and wonder how it all could have gone so wrong.

Dad paid for your PFT at Gulfstream. I will step up here and give you kudos for admitting that it was wrong and that you were young. Doesn't change what you did, but shows you now know the difference (now).

Maybe you should have worked on that college degree? Delta might have been in your future otherwise.

Got hired at AirTran without the degree, already with an eye toward union work from the stuff you did at Pinnacle. Make no mistake, there were people that couldn't stand you at Pinnacle. The folks at AAI would soon understand why.

You never break out of that $67/hr salary range. The same you got as a CA at Pinnacle because the pay is so bad at AirTran. Again, I give you credit for trying to make it better, but you continue to piss off your colleagues along the way. Basically becoming a parasite on them from the union side. Were you recalled? I can't remember.

You look beyond that top rate of $79/hr as an FO because you see a possible upgrade on the horizon...even though the top CA rate is $152/hr.

Your worst fear would be a purchase by your arch enemy Southwest Airlines. You can't stand SWAPA and Southwest in general. They made ALPA and ALPA carriers look ridiculous with how they've expanded in the face of the RJs and the outsourcing. Especially through 9/11 while the other carriers furloughed and then subsequently went into bankruptcy.

The worst possible thing happened, and at the same time..your local ALPA union was handed their ass after your MEC voted down an offer that was better than the next. Meanwhile, to add insult to injury, SWAPA steps in and stops YOUR Airtran RJ outsourcing immediately because your contract was so bad.

Now, it's time for Dad to step back in and bail your ass out of this disaster with a realtor job selling double wides to rednecks in West Ga. But hey, it's not West Virginia, right?

Maybe a reason for your insecurity instead? Hmm.

Now tell me, why would I be insecure? My background and my future are drastically different than that. SW offers a solid career with a great retirement and my side business is taking off. I'll leave it at that.

Good luck in your new career, I hope it works out well for you and maybe you can branch out into other opportunities when they become available.

But then again, I might have the wrong guy and everything above would be waaay off base.

Last edited:
He does seem a bit irritable, ranting and raving about his taxes and open time and whatever, as if that had anything to do with type ratings. I must have touched on a nerve.

Touched a nerve?

Not even close. I'm cooler than the otherside of the pillow Nindiri. Cheers.

I am done debating the two biggest losers on FI though....Genital and Toad.

Touched a nerve?

Not even close. I'm cooler than the otherside of the pillow Nindiri. Cheers.

I am done debating the two biggest losers on FI though....Genital and Toad.

Yeah, I could tell how cool you are in that impressive diatribe above. ;)

Yeah, I could tell how cool you are in that impressive diatribe above. ;)

Hey, it's Toad. He kind of asked for it. If I were him with his background....I'd keep my mouth shut. But hey, his ego gets the best of him.

Hopefully we can talk about it over beers at the bar sometime. You probably have more stories than I do!

Latest resources

Back