Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skyboy722 said:
Pipe,
You can't just go winging into some offline airport (SWA doesn't serve BOS) in the middle of the night and just pull into some empty jetway. It doesn't work like that. In your CRJ, you bring your stairs with you. At SW, you don't. Think about it...

As far as getting what you pay for...#1 in customer service how many times over???

"You are now free to roam about the country" Sort of: had it been any legacy carrier someone might have been at BOS to receive a divert. Were the hotels sold out in BWI? CA made a poor choice of words to blame it on the tower being closed. Sounds like the wx was too poor because the tower was closed.

Crossky said:
"You are now free to roam about the country" Sort of: had it been any legacy carrier someone might have been at BOS to receive a divert. Were the hotels sold out in BWI? CA made a poor choice of words to blame it on the tower being closed. Sounds like the wx was too poor because the tower was closed.

My point is that I don't know of any carrier that would divert to an airport they don't serve just because it's a closer bus ride for the pax, as a previous poster suggested Southwest should have.

I agree with you on the PA thing, but really, do upset pax=accurate quotes?

LearLove said:
And o my god like you baby is going to shrivel up and die if it misses a day of formula - the mexican or russian babysitter probibly treats/beats the kid worse when you leave it with them for work all day you super concerned parent.

Feel free not to not incriminate yourself, but you don't have kids do you?

Skyboy722 said:
Pipe,
In your CRJ, you bring your stairs with you.

Why do you presume I fly an RJ?
I don't!! But I do still carry around stairs with me, it is very convienient. Just put me on the cargo ramp somewhere and were good. Gotta love those aft air stairs.

pipejockey said:
Why do you presume I fly an RJ?
I don't!! But I do still carry around stairs with me, it is very convienient. Just put me on the cargo ramp somewhere and were good. Gotta love those aft air stairs.

Got me. But you get the point....

How many other coulda, shoulda, wouldas happen in the airline business today that the press didn't get a hold of.

Anyone being critical of this situation should reflect a little on their experiences. If you don't come up with anything then you don't have much experience.

This is a non-event. Plain and simple.

Latest resources

Back