• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest "Poolie" calls are going out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got my phone call from the Chief pilot today...

.....he was asking about the rowdy room party that took place in TPA last weekend....I wasn't there....no, really...I wasn't...

Got my phone call from the Chief pilot today...

.....he was asking about the rowdy room party that took place in TPA last weekend....I wasn't there....no, really...I wasn't...

Congrats man! Did he say anything about a class? What's the next step? Was it the DAL chief, or another base? I'm hoping to my call tomorrow.

Tejas-Jet is being a smart ass. He's already a pilot at SWA. Apparently he's forgotten what it's like to wait for a class date.

Us Trannies wont have to get typed.....I guess that makes us the smartest guys in the room. I will imagine my type came from many years of sub-par pay and horrible mgmt. On second thought....that makes me the dumbest guy in the room. Disregard.
Just returned from recurrent training in DAL. Instructors are saying trannies will get full new hire training as they are brought into system. PC will probably be a type rating ride. at least it will be free and u will be paid while u are in training. All trannies included even 737 cpts with types already. at least for the training

Why are previously "hired" dudes not getting jobs now? Have any reasons for the rejections been given?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back