• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Nose Gear Collapse LGA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyway, the point was not to disparage USAir (or any other airline), but to point out DCA's glaring and absurd hypocrisy in his post with the "outrage" about daring to defend Southwest's safety record. His implication was that we had the worst record, despite the facts not bearing out his assertion in the slightest.

Bubba

It's frightening to think that some of these guys might actually be pilots.

Jesus. Are you on medication for your split personalities?

Nope, but seeing that Bubba and I are both military, when the Admiral says guys fly A to B safely, we are gonna happily do it and get along. Nothing personal. Called being mission orientated.

Really???? Do you have any real information to back up this claim? I didn't think so. I know this is FI, but dude you're an idiot.

Do you always answer your own questions? I am the idiot? The pics of the plane at LGA are real information. In case you didn't pick up on it, I am calling you a moron.

DCAA320,

Don't be a SWA hater bro, go fly your Admiral and get the mission done;) Oh if you haven't had a formal welcome to civil aviation, welcome. Oh wait you have 15,000 hours and fly a 767!LOL You had me fooled for a second. So this just narrows down to you being ignorant about SWA. Well have to go get my mission done;) Mission LOL!

Something about glass houses come to mind.

If you don't think this can't happen to you or your airline, I don't want to get on any airplane with you at the controls.

Someone said somewhere that humility is the single most important trait in a pilot. This thread lacks much humility.

Latest resources

Back