• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Nose Gear Collapse LGA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA Bubba, I've been with you up until now. You really lost me at "we taxi at FAA approved speeds."

No reason to bullchit us bullchitters, magne. Just because I don't get pulled over and get a ticket when I go 80 on the interstate does not make it Highway Patrol approved speeding.

There sure are a lot of twunts in teh back running their adult pacifiers ("smart ass phones") while the plane is landing. LGA cattle is my least favorite cattle. I pity our FA's who have to deal with them.

Last trips' DH had me sitting next to a fool who unbuckled while the buckets were still deployed, (while I'm next to him in uniform), failed in his attempt to bash his way past everyone in the aisle to get to the front of the plane 200 feet in front of the gate, and yell repeatedly for everyone ahead to get moving. I was actually wishing one our FO's would yet again "accidentally" set the parking brake on the captain on his after landing flow and break this member of the NYC's chosen people's nose.

On the flight up, while on a very short taxi in, some turd blows off the FA to go pinch a loaf WHILE WE ARE CROSSING AN ACTIVE RUNWAY. F all these people. The demonstrated improvement in respect, cooperation and compliance toward crew members after 9/11 has long since fallen away. We are back to trucking childish, self centered disgusting fat bodies.

I should just go ahead and get myself an M1 Garand, because I already hate most people, on my lawn or not.

Nope, but seeing that Bubba and I are both military, when the Admiral says guys fly A to B safely, we are gonna happily do it and get along. Nothing personal. Called being mission orientated.

I was thinking the same thing texman!
Haha

Every leg is a "mission" to me too:):)

Bubba- hating is a compliment- but you defend us pretty well- better than I would- they actually believe their "safety card" mentality is real bc they've been doing it so long- they can't understand that there's a group out there NOT going to war with their own management and company- and they've been at that pad the check, screw the company slow game for so long that they forgot their unchallengeable safety excuse for doing it is actually just an excuse

Latest resources

Back