Southwest New Hire/Airtran questions for Southwest guys/gals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why leave if you're happy?

Being in the fractional industry isn't bad, but do you know that feeling "you should try to better yourself"? I'm contemplating spending the money on the 737 type.

That's a personal question-

You may find opinions hammer- but there's more to it-
Bases- commute- what lifestyle and work environment you like

Ultimately, that particular decision is all on you

That's a personal question-

You may find opinions hammer- but there's more to it-
Bases- commute- what lifestyle and work environment you like

Ultimately, that particular decision is all on you

Yep!!

Being in the fractional industry isn't bad, but do you know that feeling "you should try to better yourself"? I'm contemplating spending the money on the 737 type.

I can totally relate to that sentiment. I think we all get it at some point or another. Especially after our career has more or less plateaued. I would suggest looking outside aviation to expand your horizons. Especially if you have a good paying job with seniority. Let that be your base, while you get another degree or start your own business. If you just feel like tackling the airline industry, then I guess all you have to do is apply.

I can totally relate to that sentiment. I think we all get it at some point or another. Especially after our career has more or less plateaued. I would suggest looking outside aviation to expand your horizons. Especially if you have a good paying job with seniority. Let that be your base, while you get another degree or start your own business. If you just feel like tackling the airline industry, then I guess all you have to do is apply.
:beer:
I hear what you're saying. I do believe I'm going to go in that direction...I can't pass a flying job to my kids when I'm gone.

Latest resources

Back