Southwest, New Crew Base announcment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rik717pilot said:
MDW or BWI. These two non-hubs have too much traffic not to be the best and most likely sites. PHL is too crappy an airport with terrible delays for SWA's tastes.

No, No,No, I really think it might be Dallas, or HOU, or even PHX... Thats what I think.: ) :) :)

satpak77 said:
Ahhhh don't you miss it? And managements appreciation of your skills? About as much as I miss Bogota traffic...

Standby for phone call and Hedonism Resort tickets once I hit 50... That's about 15 years at Captain pay you'll be missing...

Whats the cost of living in LAS I'd have to figure in the cost of the Checken Ranch on that figure...

:D

still have the mini cooper? Si. Tu quieres comprarlo?

later

Le diga a mi favorito ASAC que el puede besar mi culo!

Aplus9 said:
TPA....another hot, humid base with a high cost of living. Definitely will be TPA.

Not to mention that would be three bases all in hurrican alley. I hope the company isn't just running computer models to base their decision on this. Besides, TPA is a nice overnight.

Heard the company doesn't much care about the hurricane factor. Rare enough that it isn't much of a factor in decision I heard.

Mach 80 said:
Heard the company doesn't much care about the hurricane factor. Rare enough that it isn't much of a factor in decision I heard.

Thats too bad cause one bad one could put that area out of it like New Orleans. Of course, the same thing could be said about OAK. I just hate to see money spent opening a base and have it wiped out down the road. I'm biased too, I can't stand Florida.

Latest resources

Back