Southwest Line on Credit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this question is off the original topic and the "I hate my job" topic...anyway:

just bought a cheap $138 RT ticket from RDU Nashville to see my son....but the only nonstop segments which i totally love are 0600 departures...all the other segments during normal business hours were around 258 per and up with a stop in between...have you grown so big that you have to operate like a hub and spoke....or this just a nashville raleigh thing? ..what 's up? anything?

At least as a completely neutral observer, with no dog in the fight, your analysis of how it played out carries considerable credibility to any reasonable person reading these boards.

Nope.... wrong. Point was: if they wanted their Captain seats - they should have taken deal #1. Deal #2 PASSED 84%. As in 84% of the AT guys thought they should take the deal. Much like 84% of the Southwest guys thought they should take the deal.

Get over it. "Timing" = is everything. Luck helps too.

I hope you realize that your type of arrogance was displayed by the UAL guys in the late 90's and look at what's happened to them.
Be careful stepping on people on your way up, because you're guaranteed to see those same people on the way down, which is already occuring.

I hope you realize that your type of arrogance was displayed by the UAL guys in the late 90's and look at what's happened to them.
Be careful stepping on people on your way up, because you're guaranteed to see those same people on the way down, which is already occuring.

Arrogance? How about Insanity!!! Complaining about something that "will not change" something that was voted in by both sides, by over 84%. You think FACTS = ARROGANCE? Really. You're going to put yourself in an early grave..... ITS DONE! Just concentrate on being a prick the rest of your time on Earth or at Southwest..... that will show 'em!!!!

Go hug your kids and be happy an excellent Company (that you are a part of) continues to thrive, thanks to hard workers such as ME and YOU.

By the way, I'm NO WHERE NEAR A UNITED GUY IN THE 90's - not even close. You're just mad, becuase I'm not crying like a F**King P*SSY - like you are. I sleep great at night..... like you I made my own bed.

:bawling:

What? Already occuring?

Time to put down the crack pipe Scoot. The agreement is signed, sealed and delivered. The AAI guys should have had the chance to vote on deal #1. ALPA thought they knew better and could extract more from SW. Big mistake. We tried to tell them. That's what's considered arrogance. Stating simple, known facts is not....but nice try.

SWA/FO,

He's Delta, so that should pretty much tell you what you need to know.

RF

Last edited:
Arrogance? How about Insanity!!! Complaining about something that "will not change" something that was voted in by both sides, by over 84%. You think FACTS = ARROGANCE? Really. You're going to put yourself in an early grave..... ITS DONE! Just concentrate on being a prick the rest of your time on Earth or at Southwest..... that will show 'em!!!!

Go hug your kids and be happy an excellent Company (that you are a part of) continues to thrive, thanks to hard workers such as ME and YOU.

By the way, I'm NO WHERE NEAR A UNITED GUY IN THE 90's - not even close. You're just mad, becuase I'm not crying like a F**King P*SSY - like you are. I sleep great at night..... like you I made my own bed.

:bawling:
Easy tough guy. I'm not an Air Tran guy. But I do understand your anger. You paid for your job. Air Tran guys didn't!
And your wrong, I do think you're a ********************ing *************************! You're just another chicken ******************** coward hiding behind a keyboard!

At least as a completely neutral observer, with no dog in the fight, your analysis of how it played out carries considerable credibility to any reasonable person reading these boards.
I am an extremely reasonable person and have no problem with outsiders having a viewpoint, however many of the outside opinions are formed simply from these web boards and not the actual facts of the agreement. I am shocked at the amount of disinformation spewed out, and that is from people who claim they are actually involved and actually have access to the documents. So, please forgive me if I tend do disregard claims of an outside observer that feels as if they actually know how this all went down or what is in the actual agreement. I have read every scrap of paper in this deal from cover to cover and have formed opinions based on the FACTS as opposed to multiple misrepresentations seen here on a daily basis. I fully agree that of course my opinions are colored by my own personal bias since I am actually INVOLVED and directly affected by how this all plays out, but at least I started out with a foundation of the actual facts of the matter as opposed to the colorful melange of innuendo and half truths spewed out every day here and passed off as the actual truth in the matter.

SWA/FO,

He's Delta, so that should pretty much tell you what you need to know.

RF

I was wondering that - but I was on a roll. No stopping me while I'm on a roll.

Why is a Delta guy so concerned about Southwest?

Funny, I bought my job! Oh, if it was that easy spongebob. I guess, I would have been here a lot sooner - If it was about buying a job. Another guy that sucked on the Government titty... calling me out. Funny. I got my type on the GI Bill - FYI! :beer:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back