Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no...you just didn't make it big enough.:D

canyonblue said:
Trash talking before the big game usually gets you b!tch slapped by the coach. They have treated us without any respect, and I pray it comes to haunt them now. :angryfire

I guess you missed Colleen's trash talking in PHL and PIT.

tell us about it Mugs? I missed it.

She stated at press conferences opening those cities that the legacy carriers were "dinosaurs" and "irrelevant", words like that. Hardly worth getting stirred up about. I only brought it up because your Canyon buddy seems so insulted and bent out of shape by the even less inflamatory statements directed back at SWA. I am really amazed that with things going so well for you two that you even bother to waste your time posturing and promoting on this board. And blacklisting? Are you kidding? The SWA guys I know would try and find you guys new hobbies.

Wow.... I just asked a question dude..

I guess, I have too much time off.

I want solid proof before I call Colleen and confront her on this. Please find it for me? What, is this board only for the folks that are not happy? Only for folks down on their luck? I don't see a PROFIT tab, 737 tab or a CH. 11 tab? Where should I go to talk with fellow airmen about the industry?

I've been looking Mugs.... I found this one:

Southwest Airlines, the nation's largest low-fare flier, also has operations in the three big US Airways-America West cities -- Phoenix, Las Vegas and Philadelphia, and began Pittsburgh service earlier this month.
Southwest executives have raised doubts about the merger in recent weeks, with Southwest President Colleen Barrett saying that Parker and Lakefield "must be on drugs. I think they're crazy. I don't know why anybody in today's environment would want to add more woes to what they got."

Someone earlier mentioned in the "Frontier Vs. Southwest" debate about how Frontier offers a better product. I have to disagree. With Southwest you know what your getting......a ride on a 737. I heard all these great things about Frontier so I booked a flight on them. I showed up and was all excited about getting to fly a new Airbus with entertainment. WRONG!! I flew on F'ing Mesa!!! Great product Frontier, I'll never make that mistake again.

So as I mentioned, at least when I fly SWA I know what I'm getting... a ride on Southwest, not some bottom feeder pretending to be Frontier.

Mesa?

How long ago did you make that trip?

Jetsi

Sorry, it was actually Horizon to Dayton.....but it wasn't "Frontier". Frontier is such a small airline the way it is. Why do they need to code share with the feeders?

Latest resources

Back