• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest DIA, Frontier>DONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean you don't know how to read the flight number and decode it to find out it's a code share? What about calling the airline to see what equipment you're booked on? Just curious how long you've been in this industry... or for that matter traveling as a passenger. No flame intended, just a question or two. I usually check that before I book a ticket.

M3

Someone earlier mentioned in the "Frontier Vs. Southwest" debate about how Frontier offers a better product. I have to disagree. With Southwest you know what your getting......a ride on a 737. I heard all these great things about Frontier so I booked a flight on them. I showed up and was all excited about getting to fly a new Airbus with entertainment. WRONG!! I flew on F'ing Mesa!!! Great product Frontier, I'll never make that mistake again.

So as I mentioned, at least when I fly SWA I know what I'm getting... a ride on Southwest, not some bottom feeder pretending to be Frontier.

Geez, sorry about that. Most people see the

"CRJ-700 CANADAIR REGIONAL JET
Operated by: FRONTIER JETEXPRESS - HORIZON AIR"

right there, in fairly bold print I might add, alongside the booking information for the Horizon flights on our website. FWIW, our passenger surveys give high marks to Horizon for the service they provide. Maybe you were having a bad day?

I was going to say something like that, but...

flx757 said:
To go to places like Dayton.:laugh:

....I realized I fly to all those hot spots!!!

Welcome to Denver SWA !

I hope you'll guys do great. Any chance of getting Denver as a pilot domecile in the future?

FD

sf260pilot said:
You cannot get internet fares on SWA anywhere else but Southwest.com.

After all, SWA does not want the low airfare leader myth to be dispelled. Brilliant bit of marketing btw, many people believe that there is no lower cost than SWA, hence no need to shop around. Sure, SWA has a little bit of a point when they say listing other places cost money and after all, they are indeed making lots of money, however, another part of the reason SWA does not list on the other sites, is that often there is a lower fare on say AA, we wouldn't want people to see that now would we? :)

Dizel8 said:
After all, SWA does not want the low airfare leader myth to be dispelled. Brilliant bit of marketing btw, many people believe that there is no lower cost than SWA, hence no need to shop around. Sure, SWA has a little bit of a point when they say listing other places cost money and after all, they are indeed making lots of money, however, another part of the reason SWA does not list on the other sites, is that often there is a lower fare on say AA, we wouldn't want people to see that now would we? :)

If you can find a lower fare then buy it. If you have to fly last minute, you will not find a lower fare.

TMAAT said:
If you can find a lower fare then buy it. If you have to fly last minute, you will not find a lower fare.

You missed the point completely, but hey, I never said SWA wasn't the smartest one out there.

Latest resources

Back