Southwest changing it's "stance" in ATL. HMMMMMM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way too much work.
I'll take the 2 day JFK-LAX if I can't do international.
1 leg out, one leg back.
Every time you take off/land you're increasing your odds for something to go wrong. And the way you guys taxi, those are pretty bad odds.

Fu(k man, I can't believe you're a pilot. Grow a pair, flying isn't that scary if you're a capable pilot. Stick to being an F/O, the responsibility is waaay too much for your fragile azz.

You guys just need to stop feeding the trolls. Their appetites are insatiable.

GL-

For the love of God, let these guys keep doing the coveted Houston-LaButtocks-LaGarbage-Midway-Tulsa stuff, they earned it.

Don't worry, we AirTran Epsilons will take care of that awful International flying . . . . . Even though the legs are long, they talk funny over there, and their McDonald's don't even have Quarter-Pounders!

Btw, I think I accidentally ate goat once, although it might have been lamb. :laugh:

Last edited:
GL-

For the love of God, let these guys keep doing the coveted Houston-LaButtocks-LaGarbage-Midway-Tulsa stuff, they earned it.

Don't worry, we AirTran Epsilons will take care of that awful International flying . . . . . Even though the legs are long, they talk funny over there, and their McDonald's don't even have Quarter-Pounders!

Btw, I think I accidentally ate goat once, although it might have been lamb. :laugh:

Are you sure it was not cat? :)

GL-

Ty,

Thank Gawd you guys are there to show them the way. I hope the transition goes well for you, and hopefully you don't get too many multiple 5 leg day trips. Hey, they will be productive, no doubt!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So again GL, this is fun. You discredit everybody who has done your type of flying. Regional "international" doesnt count if you dont .,, cross an ocean. ACMI doesn't count. Legacy doesn't count if you're junior.
So it really only counts if you're a line holder at a legacy, senior enough to hold nice city layovers-, is that it?

How is that NOT the rat race?

Wonder why dalpa tends to sell out: maybe bc no experience counts unless you're relatively senior on a widebody.

General, actually...stop f^cking" the chicken. You've f^cked it to death. It clucks no longer man.

No Wave, wrong again. Long haul is different that your jaunt down to San Juan, multiple crew with rest breaks and longer layovers. And, ACMI is great, but again that's not really the same. Yes, they do long haul flights, but most of them are ad hoc and they don't always know if they will adhere to their schedules. Sometimes they have set runs, and sometimes they don't. (go read the threads for Connie and Southern) FedEx and UPS tend to have set trips, and they don't run 17 days usually either, as many ACMI carriers do. I'm just saying there is a difference, and people should look into that before they apply. You know that. And, as far as what you do with farm animals when you get back to your farm in San Angelo, I don't really want to know.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Somebody please go start a Delta thread so this moron has another place to go. A thread with the word "Southwest" draws this idiot like a moth to a lightbulb. Honestly, I have never seen a person so obsessed by an airline in my life. Yet another reason I believe this person to be a fraud. More likely a person set up to argue with us just to increase the number of hits on this website. There is no way that an airline pilot would act or talk the way that he does, I've shown his post to Delta pilots and they deny that he works there. Either that, or they wouldn't want to believe it. Way too embarrassing.

I am glad DL is doing well, now improve the contract! Then we all get swept up in the rising tide. Just like the good old days...a LCC like SWA should not be the industry leader in pilot compensation for over a decade...something is wrong with this industry...

Latest resources

Back