• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest changing it's "stance" in ATL. HMMMMMM

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I liken GL to the Westboro Baptist Church (on level of annoyance, anyway). If we'd just stop paying attention to them, they'd go away.

No, I just won't. I will continue to give my opinion. But, feel free to put me on ignore. I really don't mind, you haven't contributed anything to this site anyway. Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Fu(k man, I can't believe you're a pilot.
I wouldn't ******************** you with wave's pecker and redflyer pushing!:blush::laugh:

Grow a pair, flying isn't that scary if you're a capable pilot. Stick to being an F/O, the responsibility is waaay too much for your fragile azz.

Lighten up man, I'm just having some fun with wavey. It's fun watching him come off the rails!:D

I'd rather fly to Tulsa than ATL any day! Talk about risk...too much crap going on the Hot lanta

Let me quote another skirt wearing southwest pilot

Fu(k man, I can't believe you're a pilot. Grow a pair, flying isn't that scary if you're a capable pilot. Stick to being an F/O, the responsibility is waaay too much for your fragile azz.

I tried to do some of my morning work out while watching that (time management). Instead of doing sit-ups it was 6 minutes of laughing.

Last edited:
But yet you get ur wife from LBB.

You are Very confusing

I "got her" from LBB? What? No, I try to avoid West Texas as much as possible.

I'm really not that confusing. I enjoy what I do, where I go, and I enjoy FI. I actually do quite a few things outside this board, but today is a washout in ATL, and golf was cnxd. Oh well.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back