Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines to Acquire AirTran; Spreading Low Fares Farther 6:55 am - PR Newsw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder how many Frontier guys are regretting their choice to hose up the SWA buyout earlier this year?

:confused:

Here's one Frontier guy who is actually very happy that SWAPA decided to get greedy. Republic has left us mostly alone, and our jobs (and our airline) are completely intact. I wish the best of luck to the Airtran guys - hopefully something truly "fair and equitable" will be worked out. I truly hope it's a win/win for both sides.

I am by no means an expert but isn't that what the TWA guys were thinking.

But since then there was a law enacted to protect all employees in a takeover. I think it is called the Bond ammendment? I don't really remember, but anyway, have a FANTASTIC day out there! You deserve it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Gen is just a little upset, seeing there are now more 737 pilots making much more money than he is.

No, I am not upset. I have just decided to have a change of heart and try to be friendly to everyone----be everyone's BEST FRIEND. It's gonna be FANTASTIC, just like the WN and TR merger! See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Welcome aboard guys...with the possible exception of PLC128, Max Powers, Kharma Police, and a few other assorted malcontents. We're all in this together now and it has the potential to be a great deal for both groups. Fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be an interesting ride.
Thanks, with the combined airline having almost 700 Boeings (plus 150 on order), $4 billion in cash, and a good run of producing profits, I think this merger will be good for all employees going forward.

No, I am not upset. I have just decided to have a change of heart and try to be friendly to everyone----be everyone's BEST FRIEND. It's gonna be FANTASTIC, just like the WN and TR merger! See ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

So once SWA squeezes Delta out of ATL, where do you think you'll be based before you're furloughed?

Latest resources

Back