• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines pilot union activates its strike preparedness committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you'd better prepare yourself to vote no, because full retro pay is a pipe dream.

OK, so your fears were worse than ours. Doesn't change the fact that GK AND SWApA use fear to push GK's agenda.

IIRC, it was SWApA flying the "we lost $4m from TA1 to TA2, the next one will be worse, so vote YES!" flag

You're pathetic!

I hope you and your family never have to face the "fear factor," as you call
it.

You sound like the guy that said,"If you're gonna get raped, sit back and enjoy it"

OK, so your fears were worse than ours. Doesn't change the fact that GK AND SWApA use fear to push GK's agenda.

IIRC, it was SWApA flying the "we lost $4m from TA1 to TA2, the next one will be worse, so vote YES!" flag

You're pathetic!

I hope you and your family never have to face the "fear factor," as you call

it.

You sound like the guy that said,"If you're gonna get raped, sit back and enjoy it"

That's what you derived from my comment? No offense, but that's pathetic.

GK, with SWApA's complicity, uses fear to get what he wants. How did you infer that I said you or anyone else should enjoy it?

Last edited:
^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^^^
But you'll have to add in 100% retro pay or I'll be in the HELL NO category without that as well.

Why do you think that your 1700 new friends care about your Retro ? Most of us will only see lunch money.

I'll vote yes to anything with no retro. :D

Why do you think that your 1700 new friends care about your Retro ? Most of us will only see lunch money.

I'll vote yes to anything with no retro. :D

Well, if you want to throw away lunch money, that is certainly your prerogative.

Most of us like money and tend to bargain in a manner that puts more of it in our pocket. Of course my 1700 new friends have definitely blazed new trails in how to bargain in a way to receive less of it.

More power to ya!

Last edited:
Oh look, the infighting continues. Good job, SWAPA.

Oh look, the infighting continues. Good job, SWAPA.

It was more of a failure of your merger committee and what followed. What disaster. ALPA protecting it's members. Much like TWA.

Dicko,

Why didn't you guys bring over the best of your contract? I was really hoping for free parking.

It was more of a failure of your merger committee and what followed. What disaster. ALPA protecting it's members. Much like TWA.

Yes, our merger committee was a dismal failure, there's no doubt about that. But that has nothing to do with your continual infighting. That is all SWAPA's and Gary's doing. A fair process allowed to continue to its conclusion would have minimized such nonsense.

Latest resources

Back