• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines pilot union activates its strike preparedness committee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's worked for numerous side letters in the recent past, so why wouldn't it work again?
So what you're saying is this group is basically going to just cave, as it has done on numerous side letters. Not very encouraging

The Demographic has changed. Those that can, just go to the SWAPA forum and see the numbers. Unreal just from a year ago.

The proof is in the pudding..... Looks like SWApA is already softening us up for some Section 1 relief. I'll believe the changing demographic when we vote down a hard sold TA containing " good codeshare/interline".

The proof is in the pudding..... Looks like SWApA is already softening us up for some Section 1 relief. I'll believe the changing demographic when we vote down a hard sold TA containing " good codeshare/interline".

What's the difference between codeshare and interline ?

They seem the same to me .

I am but one vote but it will be HELL NO to any domestic or near international codeshare/interline or whatever he calls it. Far international will be considered with circuit breakers and $$$$$$$.

I am but one vote but it will be HELL NO to any domestic or near international codeshare/interline or whatever he calls it. Far international will be considered with circuit breakers and $$$$$$$.

^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^^^
But you'll have to add in 100% retro pay or I'll be in the HELL NO category without that as well.

No such thing as "retro" pay

Really? It was deposited in my bank account when we ratified the last contract!

You can call it whatever you like as long as whatever increase in pay is negotiated is then added to the payrates for every hour I worked past the ammendable date of the contract. What it is called is irrelevant to me, as long as the amount totals to what I mentioned above.

Latest resources

Back