• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Airlines Expands Atlanta Service With Two New Nonstop Destinations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
2 million per pilot on the AAI side and 'we' were greedy? You need to put down the crack pipe Gen. Funniest stuff I read on here for awhile..thanks for the laugh.

RF

Were YOU giving them $2 million, or GK? SWAPA doesn't lose a dime, and neither do you. Lost upgrade time you say? Airtran is bringing planes and orders with them. Even if the 717s are leaving eventually, they will be replaced. You're right, your response is the funniest stuff I have read on here for awhile. You actually believe YOU are being harmed financially! You aren't losing a dime. Maybe the three arbitrators will decide if you are right, and I think you might not like the outcome. Funny stuff indeed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General/OYS,

Decided to be the Male persona today, eh OYS?

Trannies. Please listen to these trolls and take their advice. More and more of us at SWA don't want any part of this (except the assets). Let them lead you and our prayers will be answered. Read the letter from Laura Wright and imagine how that might turn out. Especiially in light of the continuing Economic Meltdown. See what is happening in Europe. Economically what is happening may end up being worse than 9/11 or 2008. What decisions do you think airline managements are going to make?

OYS,General Lee,Lumberg....please carry on.....you actually are helping us.

Were YOU giving them $2 million, or GK? SWAPA doesn't lose a dime, and neither do you. Lost upgrade time you say? Airtran is bringing planes and orders with them. Even if the 717s are leaving eventually, they will be replaced. You're right, your response is the funniest stuff I have read on here for awhile. You actually believe YOU are being harmed financially! You aren't losing a dime. Maybe the three arbitrators will decide if you are right, and I think you might not like the outcome. Funny stuff indeed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL, you should know that the combined list will instantly have a surplus of pilots. All pilots on the combined list will see reduced hours which will result in smaller paychecks for the current SWAPA pilots - I have always been impressed how SWAPA shares the pain during lean times ... that's the way that all unions used to be. So to say that the current SWAPA pilots won't lose a dime is disingenuous.

GL, you should know that the combined list will instantly have a surplus of pilots. All pilots on the combined list will see reduced hours which will result in smaller paychecks for the current SWAPA pilots - I have always been impressed how SWAPA shares the pain during lean times ... that's the way that all unions used to be. So to say that the current SWAPA pilots won't lose a dime is disingenuous.

Instantly? You mean before SOC? Before SOC each airline still operates on their own, and each airline has a strategy for competition in their own areas. After SOC, it is up to GK to decide where to put each plane, and the 717 may go outside ATL and pick up 737 routes that aren't as full on the West Coast. The SWA CFO (Laura Wright) just stated that 2012 will be flat for growth. Is that because of the Airtran purchase, or just because 2012 will be a dud year? Could that be a reason SWA pilots don't make EXTRA money? GK decided this merger would work, and he will have to figure out how to put the pieces together. That CFO stated it would take SEVERAL years to return the 717s, so nothing will be parked INSTANTLY, as you stated. Disingenuous, Andy? I expected more insight from you than that. And just because United didn't do that for you, doesn't mean other unions didn't help their own. After the 9-11 furlough, Delta's cap was 75 hours total per month for years, plus Cobra. You and OYS know what has happened to your airline, and you may actually go back someday. I hope it has changed for the better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General/OYS,

Decided to be the Male persona today, eh OYS?

Trannies. Please listen to these trolls and take their advice. More and more of us at SWA don't want any part of this (except the assets). Let them lead you and our prayers will be answered. Read the letter from Laura Wright and imagine how that might turn out. Especiially in light of the continuing Economic Meltdown. See what is happening in Europe. Economically what is happening may end up being worse than 9/11 or 2008. What decisions do you think airline managements are going to make?

OYS,General Lee,Lumberg....please carry on.....you actually are helping us.

Sorry Sacha, OYS is right, you will be losing if this deal goes the way of arbitration. And thanks to the Bond/McKaskil law, you can't just dismantle Airtran like you say you can. Sorry, a binding list will be in your future, and maybe you can follow one of the 717s to Indonesia someday. You could tell them all about Eastern and how the DC6s were such fun to fly into New Amsterdam.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sorry Sacha, OYS is right, you will be losing if this deal goes the way of arbitration. And thanks to the Bond/McKaskil law, you can't just dismantle Airtran like you say you can. Sorry, a binding list will be in your future, and maybe you can follow one of the 717s to Indonesia someday. You could tell them all about Eastern and how the DC6s were such fun to fly into New Amsterdam.

Bye Bye---General Lee

New Amsterdam? LOL! Good stuff Lee!

Godspeed!

OYS

Instantly? You mean before SOC? Before SOC each airline still operates on their own, and each airline has a strategy for competition in their own areas. After SOC, it is up to GK to decide where to put each plane, and the 717 may go outside ATL and pick up 737 routes that aren't as full on the West Coast. The SWA CFO (Laura Wright) just stated that 2012 will be flat for growth. Is that because of the Airtran purchase, or just because 2012 will be a dud year? Could that be a reason SWA pilots don't make EXTRA money? GK decided this merger would work, and he will have to figure out how to put the pieces together. That CFO stated it would take SEVERAL years to return the 717s, so nothing will be parked INSTANTLY, as you stated. Disingenuous, Andy? I expected more insight from you than that. And just because United didn't do that for you, doesn't mean other unions didn't help their own. After the 9-11 furlough, Delta's cap was 75 hours total per month for years, plus Cobra. You and OYS know what has happened to your airline, and you may actually go back someday. I hope it has changed for the better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm very happy to be at my new job btw!

Godspeed!

OYS

It's strange that In Your Six and GL post one right after another? Could there be two browsers open at once?
That makes me go, Hmmmmmmmm.

It's strange that In Your Six and GL post one right after another? Could there be two browsers open at once?
That makes me go, Hmmmmmmmm.

Some people eat after sex and others smoke. I guess these guys like to type on flightinfo after they spend some "RD" time together.

Latest resources

Back