• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try 30 on never get to go home right now....

Maybe I'm missing something but on a 20 on, 10 off schedule, that means they are keeping you out on the road for 50 Days.

Again, the word "No" comes to mind.

If NOT wanting to take it up the ass makes me a 10%er, so be it.

Anyone know how long the emergency training in Mia is? And what it consists of?? Are you given any days off while in training? Thanks.

Thanks sword! How much could this possibly cost? How about just reciprocal jumpseat agreements? Any talk of this? Really hate to lose travel Benes all together!

i have been told it less then 2000 month, we don't have cockpits doors so it would be hard to get reciprocal jumpseat agreements.

i have been told it less then 2000 month, we don't have cockpits doors so it would be hard to get reciprocal jumpseat agreements.
Interesting... no doors huh? how do you think Atlas and the other ACMI co's get away with it? I figure they would have no doors either, right? Thanks.

Interesting... no doors huh? how do you think Atlas and the other ACMI co's get away with it? I figure they would have no doors either, right? Thanks.

I thought you were asking if SA had any reciprocal jumpseat agreements Without CASS. as soon SA get CASS, we could have Jumpseaters. sorry

Latest resources

Back