• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Someone's in deep trouble!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wanted to voice my opinion and say I agree that the pilot(s) (dont know if both were pilots) should get their licenses revoked and jail time be put in place. Also, a hefty fine be put in place. Its not that it is harsh but it is simply stating that this type of "accidental flying" will not be tolerated period.

Its the message being sent forth that states these actions will not be tolerated.

Some people will have to learn the hard way.

As far as the comment saying "its sad that this country as turned into abunch of bunker hideways' or whatever..... Jesus F'in Christ man!! It's a different world post 9/11. Think before you speak. I bet if you were there, you be running like the little biaaaaaaaaatch that you are :)

EMB170Pilot said:
As far as the comment saying "its sad that this country as turned into abunch of bunker hideways' or whatever..... Jesus F'in Christ man!! It's a different world post 9/11. Think before you speak. I bet if you were there, you be running like the little biaaaaaaaaatch that you are :)

Yes, it is a different world now...it's a world where thousands of people in places like Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, and Iraq sit back and laugh when they see how Americans have become afraid of their own shadow. I imagine the yet-to-be-captured OBL just loves seeing people flee the Capitol in terror, knowing that it is one more reminder of how America has allowed itself to be changed by his actions.

Biaaaaaaaaaatch

Forgive me...

goaliemn said:
You guys in the big jets seem to forget about the restrictions placed on the little birds..

...for not knowing the specifics of the airspace restrictions in the DCA area. My point, however, still stands IMHO. The restrictions are more than appropriate and reasonable. I mean we are talking about the nations capitol. If restrictions like these are Stalinist in nature then just call me...

CosmonautSpiff.

Dosvidanya Comrade!:cool:

SpacemanSpiff said:
...for not knowing the specifics of the airspace restrictions in the DCA area. My point, however, still stands IMHO. The restrictions are more than appropriate and reasonable. I mean we are talking about the nations capitol. If restrictions like these are Stalinist in nature then just call me...

CosmonautSpiff.

Dosvidanya Comrade!:cool:

Well comrade we disagree but at least you have a good sense of humor. Perhaps we can send the erroneous pilot to "re-education" on airspace in Siberia?

And to somebody else's point, yea I guess if I was going to blow something up with me in it I wouldn't regard weight and balance limits with due caution. How overweight will a 150 fly? Still a lot less than a truck...but good point.

Latest resources

Back