• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some reported united contract details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... with a gun to their heads. pierce has been threatening a lorenzoII breakup of L-UAL just like what happened to Eastern for quite a while.

This TA is likely to be voted in. At that point, my furlough longevity credit will hinge on where I'm integrated into the combined list.

I don't think JP is the head of Network Planning just yet so not sure he pulls the levers on EAL II. Giving your MEC a pass on boning 1437 members based on Stockholm Syndrome is pretty pathetic.

Understand this UAL guys. Every section has a loophole in there that will allow the company to do whatever they want. The company WILL interpret the contract however best suits them. They WILL F you every chance they get. Even if you are in the right they will say too bad. Months later when your grievance is heard they will come back and say "Oh sorry we wont do it again" Until they do.

THE CAL MGT hates it's pilots and will exploit the contract every chance they get. The language in this thing allows the company to do whatever they want "circumstances beyond companies control" Weather, economy, Jeff stubbed his toe. Doesn't matter You will get F'd sooner or later. Probably both.

Collectively we can vote this thing down and get a much better contract with much tighter language.

This is a concessionary contract. Period. Unbelievable. When does it end? How about ALPA hiring professional negotiators to do this job. Because everyone doing this now is plain terrible.

Just sad.

Understand this UAL guys. Every section has a loophole in there that will allow the company to do whatever they want. The company WILL interpret the contract however best suits them. They WILL F you every chance they get. Even if you are in the right they will say too bad. Months later when your grievance is heard they will come back and say "Oh sorry we wont do it again" Until they do.

THE CAL MGT hates it's pilots and will exploit the contract every chance they get. The language in this thing allows the company to do whatever they want "circumstances beyond companies control" Weather, economy, Jeff stubbed his toe. Doesn't matter You will get F'd sooner or later. Probably both.
Not sure they hate them, but maybe worse, they are dismissive of them. This was perfectly stated when the CEO said "labor is not needed for this merger." Unfortunately this attitude that starts at the top tends to permeate the company and shows in how pilots are treated by the whole organization.

I have yet to meet one CAL pilot willing to vote for this. UAL on the other hand I have already run into several that are willing to accept it. Sad. The mighty UAL. Yeah right. Welcome to the Mesa of the majors.

Just vote no

I have yet to meet one CAL pilot willing to vote for this. UAL on the other hand I have already run into several that are willing to accept it. Sad. The mighty UAL. Yeah right. Welcome to the Mesa of the majors.

Hey at least mesa has scope worth something.. Your new scope sucks A$$... While Mesa's contract may not be airtight thats because they are only on their 3rd contract. What are you on, the 15th or 20th contract. GROW A SET AND vote NO! OLD Farts VOTE no, step up and do the right thing, you've already screwed over the junior guys how many times now? Anybody that wants a Career at LCAL and LUAL show management something they haven't seen form you ever...UNITY in a HUGE NO vote!

The brain surgeons caving??? Blasphemous!!!

Latest resources

Back