• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some reported united contract details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only hold up on this piece of garbage is the L-United guys think they deserve a bigger share of the retro pay than L-Cal. Not only NO! but FU<K NO!! Aint gonna happen.

The only hold up on this piece of garbage is the L-United guys think they deserve a bigger share of the retro pay than L-Cal. Not only NO! but FU<K NO!! Aint gonna happen.

They have more pilots. If everyone got the same bonus amount, than L-UAL would get a larger "piece" of the retro.

Easy.

They have more pilots. If everyone got the same bonus amount, than L-UAL would get a larger "piece" of the retro.

Easy.

No dog in the fight, BUT, if it's true the CAL folks have been being paid at a higher rate/higher overall package, then I see no reason not to give the UAL folks a bigger % of the retro pie, if there is any, to make everyone even over the period with no contract.

"why no CRJ900"

Because it is a piece of garbage that customers hate.

Bob

The -700/-900 w/first class is a descent plane the problem is the UAL CRJ product (Cp. DAL).

That said, the e-190 has full size seats and overheads and is a better product for customer service. The problem still remains, that if they're flown for UAL the product will still be the pits.

No dog in the fight, BUT, if it's true the CAL folks have been being paid at a higher rate/higher overall package, then I see no reason not to give the UAL folks a bigger % of the retro pie, if there is any, to make everyone even over the period with no contract.

FYI: CAL pilots are 4 years past amendable date. UAL pilots are 3...

I'll vote no on pay banding alone. 767 pays the same as a 747....give me a break...just an attempted seniority grab by CAL. Same ole pilot group.

I'm not sure of the whole rationale of paying less than DAL. The rates should be DAL+ on DOS.

Latest resources

Back