• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some reported united contract details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why look backwards. Who cares what a/c paid in the past. By banding do you think the company raised the 767 rate or lowered the 747 rate???

Why look backwards? Because both our CBAs have been amendable for multiple years.

We all know you're the guy getting a 38% raise out of this, but try to temper your enthusiasm for those of us who might have to take the hit for you. Btw: remember to thank a CAL pilot if this passes. Not that many of them will vote "yes", but without the leverage their higher pay provided you'd be looking at, well, not much.

Last edited:
Maybe the pilot group is missing this point,

- Mgmt has TWO separate pilot groups right now. They have YOU by the balls. Either vote this in ( your one and only chance ) or allow MGMT to "whipsaw" one against the other. MGMT can say in good faith, "well we gave them a contract with a 34k signing bonus" ( more than most will make in a year ).

- The whipsawing is already happening. Hiring at CAL, while UAL has furloughs. Good luck boys, but in order to save what is left of this career, you must vote yes.

Labor will always have management by the balls if they can unify and work together to achieve what they know they deserve.

Hey 6 hard days off on reserve. Way to go MEC!

I think I'll stay with my 8 hard days off now under our crapy 02 contract.

Yeah, what a turd of a contract.....Just too bad we will get railroaded by the ual pilot group and the garbage of a contract they have

Maybe the pilot group is missing this point,

- Mgmt has TWO separate pilot groups right now. They have YOU by the balls. Either vote this in ( your one and only chance ) or allow MGMT to "whipsaw" one against the other. MGMT can say in good faith, "well we gave them a contract with a 34k signing bonus" ( more than most will make in a year ).

- The whipsawing is already happening. Hiring at CAL, while UAL has furloughs. Good luck boys, but in order to save what is left of this career, you must vote yes.

yeah right. Must vote yes. You sound like the Koolaid drinkers on the MEC that voted this thing in. Not gonna happen.

Hey 6 hard days off on reserve. Way to go MEC!

I think I'll stay with my 8 hard days off now under our crapy 02 contract.

What about SCOPE... its not just a mouthwash....although if this goes thru you might need to was your mouth out... I fly for a regional and want you guys (all mainline to get your heads out of your collective asses and capture ALL regional Jet flying. Maybe if you weren't too good to fly the small jet 20 years ago we wouldn't ALL be in this place to begin with) Place your bonus or whatever your calling it into the contract and not a lump sum payout. The only real winner in your union (ALPA) they will get roughly several million dollars of your lump sum payout oh yeah that plus tax your 401k now too! lets just use 8000 pilots as an example and 35,000 signing bonus per pilot thats 280,000,000 multiply that by 1.95% and thats 5,460,000 in Alpa's coffers! Get a contract we can all be proud of...

Latest resources

Back