• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

some reported united contract details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait for the clowns to come out of the closet and spout the "time value of money" on a sub standard contract (like Gen lee did).

Looks like all the infotmation that "leaked" was pretty much spot-on. The TA blows.

Just say NO.

Last edited:
F-ing sellouts!!!!! LC170 reps are the biggest couple of HYPOCRITES I have ever seen. 4 cornerstones my a$$. Hopefully the majority of the pilot group realizes they have a HELL of a lot more to lose voting this POS in than our reps do. I'm sure all the LEC yes votes have management jobs waiting for them. Disgusting.

JP is like Emperor Palpatine when it comes to make JB bow to him. I'm starting to believe the urban legend that bad evidence from south of the border really does exist. Anyone remember the days when Jabba the Hut blabbered on and on about trying to become Rick Dubinsky. He just voted for DAL less while BOHICAing on scope just as Admiral Moak hoped. What a disgrace!

I'll take the bait. Currently a 767-400 pays $2/hr more than a 747. So what's wrong with them paying the same in the future? However like Flop said, no one cares what your motivation to vote no is, as long as you do vote no! :)

Why look backwards. Who cares what a/c paid in the past. By banding do you think the company raised the 767 rate or lowered the 747 rate??? After the merger the higher paid airplane should be open for bid for any pilots. Why would we want to lower the pay on the biggest airplane on the property.

It is extremely narrow minded to simply look at payrates on any pilot groups contract and not look at the whole thing. Banding is a mistake.

On a comical note this company, since the merger, can't get two paychecks correct in a row now, through in different rates for different models along with the blended rate for DH....no chance they can figure it out.

Latest resources

Back