Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some Owners Have Gripes too (And Sympathy for Crews)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are lying if you've never thought of how some of the folks in the back became rich/wealthy. I know I have on my 7th day and 14th hour and heading away from my domicile. Especially some of the good folks we pick up in "the outskirts", like west virginny, or Americus, GA. That's frustrating! I'M flying YOU around? I'm only talking about a small percentage. Don't get me wrong.:rolleyes:

Read the Millionaire next door.

Its a great book.

Read the Millionaire next door.

Its a great book.

I second that! The best advice from the book is is too many people play offense (working to make money) without regard to defense (managing what you spend). If you can't read, its also available as an audio book. :)

Most likely so. In life we have to play the cards we're dealt and we don't all get the same hand. Circumstances and timing can matter greatly and the best advice can't provide those. Making the most of what you have seems to be a common theme of success.

My grandmother would always ask - "Are you going to succeed in spite of that or fail because of it ? The choice is yours."

Kind of rude to even ask, don't you think???

Not at all. This is an anonymus message board. I didnt ask for his name, just how he got rich. I get asked all the time of what kind of work I do, I never get upset. We have a different type of job and some people ask about it. This guy seems to like to talk a lot and "brag" about riding in the back with a drink while we fly. He is very open about flying in all types of planes. I thought if he likes to talk that much, he could tell us that he is an inventor, an athlete, an entertainer a CEO or whatever. The fact that he doesnt want to say makes me think he is either a normal poor guy that dreams big, or he inhereted the money. It doesnt matter, I will never know who he is if he says what he did.

Next time someone asks me what I do, I will tell them to get f*** off.

No, I will be honest and tell the truth, as I have nothing to hide.

Ski.....how much money do you have?

How did you make it....

Type of House?

Car?

Investments?

Never mind....Its none of my damn business!!!!!!

Ski, I think the regular posters have a sense of community and don't view each other as strangers. We respect that each of us shares as we see fit. If I remember correctly, 'Owner is a businessman. More importantly, to me, he is appreciative and supportive of the pilots. That's worth a lot...;)

Old, your grandmother sounds like a delightful lady whose words of wisdom still linger...:) A small tribute to her---

SPOKEN WITH LOVE IN A STRONG VOICE--
HER WORDS OF WISDOM ECHO DOWN THE YEARS.
SHE TAUGHT YOU THAT YOU HAVE A CHOICE--
GIVE IN TO THEM, OR STAND UP TO YOUR FEARS.

Have a good weekend everyone.
NJW

Ski.....how much money do you have?

In my pocket right now, I have about $86. In my accounts and investments, over 2.9 million.

How did you make it....

I inhereted $200,000, then thru real estate investments I have built a small egg.

Type of House?

Single Family house in Newport Beach, CA. 2400 sq ft. 4 bedroom. 3 bath. 3 car garage.

Car? airport car is a 1992 toyota Cellica. Wife drives Expedition.

Investments?

Real Estate.

Never mind....Its none of my dang business!!!!!!

There you have it.....nothing to hide......but is it true ????? maybe.....maybe not......this is an anonymus board.....do I even fly for NJs???? or do I fly for JB or SWA????

loooossserrrss.

You just spent time to make up or not a post for this board.

Who's the loser? Really?

Not at all. This is an anonymus message board. Next time someone asks me what I do, I will tell them to get f*** off.

No, I will be honest and tell the truth, as I have nothing to hide.

Ski,
You are right do whatever you want because it is a anonymus board!!! Nice attitude, Genius.

Latest resources

Back