• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some Delta/NWA route swaps......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys never have been rational in any way shape or form. Don't know why you'd start now.

Please answer the question of why DALPA is siding with management to not fight for the contractual rights of DAL pilots?

Scope out RJ's This message is hidden because Scope out RJ's is on your ignore list.

I don't have a clue what you wrote, but I'm sure it's positive and filled with important information.
Yet you still can't fight the urge to respond. Most mindless trolls would act that way! Thanks for proving my point junior!

I think of your posts like I think of the Germans. I have not been impressed with what I've seen in the past and I don't look forward to what comes next.
Too bad you have to have a brain to think. Better luck next time!;) :laugh:
I'll stand by for your next ignore reply!

According to your management. Our attorneys and contract folks see it differently.

It does not cost FDAL pilots a dime, and will require more pilots for all of us sooner than later - so why are you opposing it? I understand management fighting it but not DALPA....

Ding ding ding we have a winner! No one wants to answer that question. The sooner the contract is in place and honored on our side the better it is for all delta pilots.

Ding ding ding we have a winner! No one wants to answer that question. The sooner the contract is in place and honored on our side the better it is for all delta pilots.

Maybe they don't want to see us get upgrades or expand with the increased staffing?

The irony is it has to take place before SOC regardless, and if we don't see it with the trip-rig we may see it with increased flying on our side at the expense of junior FDAL positions. Even if they can't stand the thought of us expanding, it still helps them in both the short and long term.

I am glad to see you expand. Like I said if there is a way, the company will find it. I find it funny that if what many assume is happening happens, we are being whipsawed against each other.

Fact is that with where each pre merger carrier's focus was, it makes sense to expand the NWA side of things. When it makes sense to expand the international we will be all one company.
Even though I say this, watch for a game changer in the first quarter in regards to the Pre merger DAL side.
If the lending rates retreat from the 10.5% of today to where they were four months ago (5-6%) you will see us add a lot of narrow body lift. Right now it makes sense to fly what you own (DC-9)

Please answer the question of why DALPA is siding with management to not fight for the contractual rights of DAL pilots?

Not flame just a question: Doesn't NWA have their own union? I would think NWA ALPA would have to be raising hell about your issues not DALPA. Who are you paying your dues to: DALPA or NWA ALPA. Those are the folks you need to be attacking.

I would personally be unhappy if DALPA is using my dues to fight for NWA issues, once again not flamebait, just the facts. Now, if you feel NWA ALPA is so incompetent or unwilling to fight for your rights, that's a different story.

Not flame just a question: Doesn't NWA have their own union? I would think NWA ALPA would have to be raising hell about your issues not DALPA. Who are you paying your dues to: DALPA or NWA ALPA. Those are the folks you need to be attacking.

We have to go through DALPA to DAL management until we have a combined MEC Jan 17. To date DALPA is siding with DAL management against the NWA trip-rig interpretation.

We have to go through DALPA to DAL management until we have a combined MEC Jan 17. To date DALPA is siding with DAL management against the NWA trip-rig interpretation.

Someone explain that one!!!! Parity is not just compensation rates/hr, but the whole ball of wax. We'd be hiring right now if the "trip-rig portion" of the JCBA was honored on the NWA side because they'd be short staffed. I realize that a grievance was filed but I am still at a loss on why portions of the contract are honored and others are not.

Ready to be enlightened. FBN

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back