Sokol Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oz, life is reasonable for me, many thanks........:cool:

Yep, there is a "buy-out" scheme of sorts, recently announced. Not sure of the sensitivity of it at the moment, so please excuse me if I don't roll out full details for the time being.

oz, life is reasonable for me, many thanks........:cool:

Yep, there is a "buy-out" scheme of sorts, recently announced. Not sure of the sensitivity of it at the moment, so please excuse me if I don't roll out full details for the time being.

Is the DS regime still firmy entrenched over in NJE land?

G4Dude -

If everything was fine and above board, why isn't he here anymore?

Wake up man.

I'm not saying everything is fine and above board, actually. I was just saying that if he HAD told BH that he already owned shares, it would not have been an ethical lapse. I am guessing, like you, that he did not tell them. By the way, any opinions on what kind of job Hansell is gonna do? I'm a little concerned, not being a huge fan of lawyers, especially in management positions.

By the way, any opinions on what kind of job Hansell is gonna do? I'm a little concerned, not being a huge fan of lawyers, especially in management positions.

I'm terrified. That give you any idea?

I've hardly ever met any attorneys that are good at running things. Their education and experience doesn't lend itself to leadership positions and making good decisions.

Think about it - any time you ask a lawyer a question, you get answers couched and protective in nature. That's not the kind of guy you want making decisions in a complex business environment.

Last edited:
Herb had a vision. Jordie isn't qualified to run a 7/11.

Herb had a vision. Jordie isn't qualified to run a 7/11.

Yeah but his dad likes him. Maybe nobody else at the law firm though...

@ raj - I think I will plead the Fifth on that one! ;)

However, yes, we did see the big financial cutbacks a while ago, but the money tap has been opened up a bit more since then.

Latest resources

Back