Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So when do the new rest rules actually happen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ya just did. That's a retarded statement. You retarded?

you are either super naive or you are trolling, right?

Romney, friend of labor and foe of the corporate board of directors... right.

Trolling, you liberal doofus

I'm not liberal... I'm pro-life, anti-gay mariage, pro-gun, and anti-affirmative action... BUT, above all else, I'm pro-labor and NOT naive.

No president is going to over turn this bill in the foreseeable future. It would be the equivalent of raising your hand and saying I have no interest in airline passenger safety. I couldn't imagine the fallout.
Now, extensions and the possible use of the loop hole that allows airlines to make their own rules is completely possible.

Last edited:
No president is going to over turn this bill in the foreseeable future. It would be the equivalent of raising your hand and saying I have no interest in airline passenger safety. I couldn't imagine the fallout.
Now, extensions and the possible use of the loop hole that allows airlines to make their own rules is completely possible.

You mean like a cargo waiver? :puke:

You mean like a cargo waiver? :puke:

that right there proved to me beyond any doubt that even so called "labor friendly" democrats like BO and his FAA are able to be bought and paid for by the lobbies... it's probably just cheaper and easier with a Republican president, but both parties are bought and paid for by big business in some way or another. Figure Fedex/UPS had far more lobby might than all of the regional and most if not all of the legacy and LCC carriers combined.

Obama has been re-elected so work rules won't matter cause companies will lay off and there will be less travel and so less pilots needed etc, etc!!!

Obama has been re-elected so work rules won't matter cause companies will lay off and there will be less travel and so less pilots needed etc, etc!!!

I'm sure with in the next 4 years you'll have exercised your signature line....

Latest resources

Back