• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what is the New Skywest pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nothing new yet, just one proposal rejected.

I heard from a good friend that sapa and management actually orchestrated the initial "pay proposal".

Management would offer an amount lesser than the final amount allowing sapa to "refuse" it. And then the actual amount to bring you inline with the union airlines would be offered and everyone would rejoice.

Why do you all fall for that crap?

sounds like you and your 'friend' have it all figured out. gosh, why didn't you tell us?

sounds like you and your 'friend' have it all figured out. gosh, why didn't you tell us?
SAPA costs SKYW in excess of $600,000.00 per year to operate. Do you really think SGU spends this without an ROI? The EFB plan has been shelved, why? SGU refuses to fund anything that will not show a positive ROI within 2 years. SAPA, funded and maintained for the benefit of SGU, think of it like a Morman kabuki theater, drama with a dose of tragedy. Spend 10 years or so takling to DF, KH and a bunch of other MGMT types and you will hear the same things, 'specially when DF is drunk.
Wake up
PBR

Right now all there is at SkyWest:

(Crickets chirping, the wind blows in the trees, a tumbleweed crosses the field of view.)

That's right...nothing so far.

Sure, there will be something, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Of course, many will say, "we would have had to wait 3-5 years for the SAME THING if we voted in ALPA." This will, of course, show how short sighted they are, and the flaming will continue. I'm tired.

I do hope though, that something happens for the sake of cohesion. There is nothing worse for a group of pilots that a concensus of being bitter. Not that is ever unwarranted, but still bad all around.

I do hope though, that something happens for the sake of cohesion. There is nothing worse for a group of pilots that a concensus of being bitter. Not that is ever unwarranted, but still bad all around.

Pretty ironic since there is also no worse pilot group.

Go F*ck yourself FishandFly. Some of us voted yes and are still committed to improving our profession. You are an idiot.
Alas, he is speaking of the MAJORITY, and unfortunately he is correct, 10 years in and I agree with him!
Enjoy your Kabuki
PBR

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back