Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So... What did the previous airline mergers give up?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope we get all the slots bitch. I don't give a sh!t if it takes crying CEOs to make money and give me job security, and promote competition too.

Tribute must be paid to SWA. That's all this deal is waiting on.

Funny I'll admit, however slots are auctioned, and the last time slots at dca were auctioned canyon blue was not the winner, but another kind of blue was.

One small kitten bites the dust, that's all we ask for.

Sorry for the off topic question, but what's with SW kitten thing? It seems to pop up in SW threads quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty funny. I'm just wondering where it started. Was there a kitten massacre somewhere in SW's past?

.....and promote competition too.

If we could see your face, I would be amazed to see if you said that without laughing at yourself. We have the best politicians that SWA money can buy. Oh, sorry, LOBBYISTS. :rolleyes:

Funny I'll admit, however slots are auctioned, and the last time slots at dca were auctioned canyon blue was not the winner, but another kind of blue was.

And they'll "Win" them this time too.

Our management knows at what point they can make money on the route, JB just has to have them at any cost, there's a difference.

KBB

Latest resources

Back