• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So long ALPA. Thanks for the memories.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not coming over, dumbass. Staying at the Tran until the end, then bowing out.

If you'd like, I'm sure we could whip you up a "We Are SWAPA" avatar to replace your old one. Just until you "bow out," of course. By the way, do you have to give back your "Union Thug" nameplate now as well, seeing as how you're, you know...not actually in that union anymore?....

Bubba

PCL128
I read here enough to know you aren't coming over. Is it because you have had enough of the airline gig or do actually hate all things SWA so much you just refuse to work here? It is not my intent to flame, I really want to know.

PCL128
I read here enough to know you aren't coming over. Is it because you have had enough of the airline gig or do actually hate all things SWA so much you just refuse to work here? It is not my intent to flame, I really want to know.

Nah, it's all about the Atlanta domicile. I wouldn't be able to hold it for a very long time. Somewhere around 8 years, maybe 5 under best case growth. I'm not interested in commuting again, and I have a business in Atlanta, so I couldn't do the commute even if I wanted to. I'd have stayed on working a minimum schedule if I could have held ATL, but that wasn't in the cards after the SLI raping and Gary's lies.

PCL
Thanks for explanation. I completely understand your decision. Good luck with your business! I don't agree with a lot of your politics but I know you have been willing to get in the trenches to defend our profession and I respect that.

I'm not coming over, dumbass. Staying at the Tran until the end, then bowing out.

Night of the fight, you might feel a slight sting. That's pride ********************in' with you. ******************** pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that sh1t. 'Cause a year from now, when you kicking it in the Caribbean, you gonna say to yourself, "Marcellus Wallace was right."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back