• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So long ALPA. Thanks for the memories.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heck I fly with an ex-ATA guy and he rails against Southwest every trip, because they killed ATA (his words) and ATA wasn't even that good of a company.

I think the reason is in the sentence.

PCL128
I read here enough to know you aren't coming over. Is it because you have had enough of the airline gig or do actually hate all things SWA so much you just refuse to work here? It is not my intent to flame, I really want to know.

He wants to run for the Senate,Congress one day .
He is just prepping .

Night of the fight, you might feel a slight sting. That's pride ********************in' with you. ******************** pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that sh1t. 'Cause a year from now, when you kicking it in the Caribbean, you gonna say to yourself, "Marcellus Wallace was right."

Easily the best post of the year^^^

ATL domicile will be seeing explosive growth didn't you hear? They just made shiny new bathrooms for a reason. They just ordered fighter plane pictures and squadron patches to hang on every wall as well.

On a side note our FA told us they are de culturing the GQ by removing pics from hallways to make it more modern. Has that been confirmed?

ATL domicile will be seeing explosive growth didn't you hear? They just made shiny new bathrooms for a reason. They just ordered fighter plane pictures and squadron patches to hang on every wall as well.

On a side note our FA told us they are de culturing the GQ by removing pics from hallways to make it more modern. Has that been confirmed?

Yep-they called and told me to pick up my spacesuit. Nobody cares about it anymore. So I'm sending it to the Chinese.

ATL domicile will be seeing explosive growth didn't you hear?

Riiiiigghhhhtt. It's about a third of the size it was under AirTran, yet they're planning on "growth." I'll be surprised if it's even a domicile at all in five years.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back