Snake is an RJ FO!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fletch717 said:
Tina, Just looking at my profile it's obvious I did'nt work at Eastern. C340,J32,717 5000+ . Eastern ceased over 14 years ago. You know that buffet song " If the phone does'nt ring it's me" well for you If the phone does'nt ring it's MENSA. I hope they don't actually let you fly with passengers. I know its hard to make a masterpiece when you work with crayons but your flight instructor may be eligible for the hall of fame

Great post. Just looking at my profile you can see it's obvious that profiles are always accurate. :rolleyes:

i can't decide what is more absurd: a CHQ guy calling airtran trash, or the airtran guy being threatened by it.

time for a reality check: chautauqua has no place to make fun of anyone. they used to rip on the dojet in LGA, even though those lowly, slow dojet drivers were making way more money than they were in the snazzy jungle jets. on the other hand, i can't see getting my panties in a bunch over a stupid comment on the radio. lighten up, francis.

fletch717 said:
yeah and there's 500 at continental, some at united, some at comair,to name a few. what's your point? There are scabs at EVERY Airline Just go on strike, they will show themselves. You might be surprised who they are.

The reason "AirTrash" is known for their scabs is because the 80+ scabs worked their when they only had 125 pilots or so. So at one time this wasn't so far off base. Also, gee, you sure showed those Comair guys. You sound like a little Napoleon to me.

Wow, I started this thread but couldn't get back before now to see the fireworks. I did think later about asking ground for his full flight number so we could call his CP. Even if we didn't call, he and his Captain would have sweat the load wondering if that call would come.........

USMCFDX, huh? I am exactly who you think, but I've NEVER flipped anyone off from the cockpit. Okay, there was the time I got pissed and flipped off the Yellow Shirt who was gesturing that he didn't like my taxiing on the Saratoga. But the one way conversation from the Air Boss after I got back to the Ready Room healed me.......

Snake still sux.

I did'nt get my panties in a bunch, actually I rarely wear underware but when I do its something special.

Yes, when Valujet had 250 pilots 200 were eastern. I still don't understand your point. Hey I got an Idea let's drag the scab horse out and beat it some more, its only been 14 years. Anyone who is carrying that list around is carrying aroung a list of mostly retired guys who can't jumpseat.

Yeah calling us "AirTrash" on the radio, Thats so clever. What will you guys come up with next? "Gator killer", wow thats great. will you be in town all week? "critter" oh stop you're "killing me" get it valujet - killing me.

B747dogg, shall I be expecting your call in the future?

Last edited:
CatfishVT9 said:
Well, well, well. I now know why the Worm won't say who he works for.

I was taxiing out a few days ago at FLL and couldn't believe what I heard. As I was starting the 2nd engine, a Chataqua RJ was told to follow us to the active runway. The RJ responded to ground control that he would "follow the Air Trash". At first I thought I hadn't heard it correctly, but when I asked the Captain what that guy said, he replied that I heard it correctly. Wow. An RJ FO looking down his nose at us.

After a few minutes I realized that "air trash" is the Worm's favorite thing to call us. The only logical explanation is that this idiot HAD to be him. Obviously he doesn't meet the standard for us, so he just spends his time making stupid posts and radio calls (that I'm sure his crew members are embarrassed about).

So now we all know the truth. Enjoy your life loser boy.

I know what you mean...
I don't know what is in the water over at CHQ but I was told recently and on more than one occasion by a CHQ CA that he would never lower himself to work at SWA. He considers it a lateral move from his post as a 50 seat EMB CA. He says the same of all the other LCC's as well since we are lowering the bar (especially here at SWA according to him).

Well you guys at southwest are lowering the bar. 6 year capt 170.00 hr. and profit sharing. You should strike, thats BS! I for one would never accept slave wages.

CHQ 9 year 145 capt 67.00 hr
AirTran 5 year capt 120.01 hr & 10.5% B plan
Southwest capt 170.00 hr & profit sharing + job security

I can see why its a lateral move. He should hold out for something better.

Last edited:
Fletch, your " special scab-horse-beating underwear" is sure to make you look very cool at the Fox-Bar tonight. Make sure to wear them on the outside of your uniform pants.......Maybe Tina Fey will even let you háng on to her big American breasts!

Last edited:
He's a piece of crap that has nothing good to say about anything.
Well ... I have had that said about me once or twice. :D :D :D

Minh
(But I still try to fly Air Tran, Southwest, or Indy whenever possible.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back