• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest to operate 40 EMB175s for AAG

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know, pathetic isn't it. And then she'll be shooting for 30,000!

Idiots like you guys make it so easy to respond. I'd say 100,000 thanks to you goofballs. Correcting you is pretty easy, and your responses are empty, void of any substance. Thanks for the laughs too.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ooh ooh! She's almost there, 20,000 and more here comes Jenny! What shift ya working today there in Utah land Jenny?

Has anyone at SKW called DALPA and talked to the jumpseat people there? This sounds a bit ridiculous. Anyone CASS approved can jump on any mainline carrier.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hmm, I wonder if that was the first thing the jumpseat committee did?

Get informed before you spout off nonsense.

Hmm, I wonder if that was the first thing the jumpseat committee did?

Get informed before you spout off nonsense.

Uhhhhhh, are you trying to negotiate with someone on FI (?) for the jumpseat? Why did you bring it up? Do it through normal channels, and try not to look desperate. Talk about nonsense....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
CASS should be a pilot union benefit anyway since they are the ones who helped develop it and push it through. If it wasn't for pilot unions, each pilot group would be restricted to only being able to sit on the Jumpseat of their respective aircraft.

CASS should be a pilot union benefit anyway since they are the ones who helped develop it and push it through. If it wasn't for pilot unions, each pilot group would be restricted to only being able to sit on the Jumpseat of their respective aircraft.

By your reasoning, Skywest isn't union and shouldn't have reciprocal jumpseat agreements... That would ruin a lot of commutes for union pilots who use SkyWest jumpseats.

By your reasoning, Skywest isn't union and shouldn't have reciprocal jumpseat agreements... That would ruin a lot of commutes for union pilots who use SkyWest jumpseats.

Sounds fair enough to me. That's a couple thousand Skywest flights versus a tens of thousands of flight for all other unionized JS?

Hope you have a plan C Nevets..

No, still working on plan C. But plan B is ready to go. What about you? Anything else other than Skywest or hope to get a call from another airline?

Latest resources

Back