• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest, Republic, and ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't own your seat. It isn't yours. It is subject to the availability of current contracts and agreements.

Rez,

You have said exactly what ALPA has told the ASA and CMR pilots...It is for that very reason that ALPA is having difficulty on those properties. As long as that is the position of ALPA, there will be very little support for ALPA here. I'm not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change my mind....however as long as that is the position of ALPA, I will fight ALPA....and so will many others.

Rez,

You have said exactly what ALPA has told the ASA and CMR pilots...It is for that very reason that ALPA is having difficulty on those properties. As long as that is the position of ALPA, there will be very little support for ALPA here. I'm not going to change your mind and you aren't going to change my mind....however as long as that is the position of ALPA, I will fight ALPA....and so will many others.

Yeah, we know, you fought, you lost!
Now grab your LEC minutes, go home and :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Yeah, we know, you fought, you lost!
Now grab your LEC minutes, go home and :bawling::bawling::bawling:

-What is wrong, Gen?

Some little neighborhood kid just give you another painful wedgeie? Well, the bright side is: that pain will fade into the background while you are gargling your way through your next swirly. Just learn to "take it like a man."
-Builds character.

-What is wrong, Gen?

Some little neighborhood kid just give you another painful wedgeie?
No tanker clown, but your mom......when did she start biting?

Well, the bright side is: that pain will fade into the background while you are gargling your way through your next swirly.
I'm afraid a night with Mrs. crj567 is gonna require more than just a swirly. Looks like a complete sterilization is in order here!

Just learn to "take it like a man."
-Builds character.
You mean like "her?"
Like mother like son!
Get going tanker clown, I understand ASA is cutting back.
You're going to be furloughed, it's a fact.
And it will be fun to watch:laugh:

No tanker clown, but your mom......when did she start biting?

I'm afraid a night with Mrs. crj567 is gonna require more than just a swirly. Looks like a complete sterilization is in order here!

You mean like "her?"
Like mother like son!
Get going tanker clown, I understand ASA is cutting back.
You're going to be furloughed, it's a fact.
And it will be fun to watch:laugh:
Super classy. Hellfire, I'm not even a pilot and I want to sign up for ALPA after reading this gem!

Glad you approve.
Neither is the aformentioned ****************************** bag!

Wow, you're the mainline version of PBRStreetgang. You two could kill a few kittens whacking of to each other over the phone. Let me get you his number.

Last edited:
No, we see the union as a means of having a voice in our own careers. We have a voice in our profession, not just at our own companies, but in Washington, DC, at ICAO, at IFALPA, etc... You don't.
You're kidding, right?
Sure, you get a voice. But it falls upon def ears.
ALPA hasn't down anything for the pilots QOL in the last 30yrs. Oh, but they have urged pilots to take pay cuts, followed up by neat little slogans like "Live to fight another day!"
What happened to Praters "We're taking it back!" rally? Looks like USAir took theirs back and booted ALPO off the property. Good for them.
Also, how many ALPA pilots have been furloughed in the last 2 years? How many non-ALPA?
Just look at PCL right now, the precious little airline that you served. They're about to get bent over with a contract with INDUSTRY AVERAGE WAGES!! Along with a W2 signing bonus, which will screw over the most junior guys again, while the top senior guys will make out like bandits.

Like Joe said. You're the biggest hypocrite out there. Paid for a job at GIA. Then PCL and now you're at the airline where all SCABS went to. I bet it's because you felt safe there, knowing that you bent over fellow pilots at the begining of your career.

WayBack,

his raging hard-on for ALPA distorts his vision. they say this is common for wood lasting for more than 4 hours. by now this dude is pretty much completely blind.

Wow, you're the mainline version of PBRStreetgang. You two could kill a few kittens whacking of to each other over the phone. Let me get you his number.
Nah...PBRStreetgang is kinda funny sometimes and probably a generally OK guy outside of FI.

Latest resources

Back