Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IAH used to be an EMB120 domicile.

Not for Skywest. According to hopper he helps out the IAH rampers. His profile says he flies the Brasilia. Unless he jumpseats in to IAH just to help the rampers out. Drink that BLUE JUICE

Last edited:
Im talking about the guy filming. Unlce buncle your sad waste of human being!

why is he a waste?! unclebunkle is the man! he was at the right place at the right time. company tool man was caught. great footage disgusted at the same time. you koolaide boy should be ashamed.

Not for Skywest. According to hopper he helps out the IAH rampers. His profile says he flies the Brasilia. Unless he jumpseats in to IAH just to help the rampers out. Drink that BLUE JUICE

Sorry I haven't updated my profile in 3 years, shall I update my times in the cr7 for you too. Lol. Seriously I find you challenging me to be funny.

And yes there was a CAL express bro base in iah about 7 years ago pre colgan and the saabs

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't updated my profile in 3 years, shall I update my times in the cr7 for you too. Lol. Seriously I find you challenging me to be funny.

And yes there was a CAL express bro base in iah about 7 years ago pre colgan and the saabs

You mean XJT base?

As being a former ramper in SLC, I always appreciated the occasional help of a few pilots who helped us get the flights out ontime when we were shorthanded. I've ridden many longer belt loaders to get up into the crj7/9 cargo bin-it's not that big of a deal folks.. Maybe this pilot was a former ramper and has done this many times. Who knows, nobody knows the circumstances behind this flight or that pilot.
But, Wow! As one can see by his nimble execution of the belt loader step-up, onto the grainy textured surface, and then carefully selecting the perfectly timed placement of his foot between 2 bags on this towering, scary fast moving contraption, along with having the situational awareness to promptly grab a bag while quickly ducking under a low overhang prior to disembarking off the final roller before being crushed and squeezed into pulp, he must be one of those crazy kool-aid drinking, adrenaline junkie daredevils trying to defy dismemberment or death!!! Come on bashers, this accomplishment on a stable wide tracked mini electric belt loader with its closlely spaced rollers set on the slow speed is a smooth ride, unless you're a trash talking, lazy fat ass, d-bag, arrogant pin-head pilot who has nothing better to do but bash another pilot's hardworking, motivational and charitable qualities on a public forum. Wait this is FI, nevermind. Carry-on!

As being a former ramper in SLC, I always appreciated the help of a few pilots who helped us get the flights out ontime when we were shorthanded.

Strange. Rather than being appreciative of the pilot, I would have been angry at management for understaffing the ramp, and angry at the pilot for helping them to cover it up.

Strange. Rather than being appreciative of the pilot, I would have been angry at management for understaffing the ramp, and angry at the pilot for helping them to cover it up.

It wasn't SKW management, but the doings of Delta taking over more ground handling and laying off SKW rampers. These pilots are not disgruntled of the extra work, but have more understanding and appreciate the hardwork of rampers trying to get your plane out of the gate. Also, shorthanded, as when there were more sick calls than normal etc.

Last edited:
It wasn't SKW management, but the doings of Delta taking over more ground handling and laying off SKW rampers. These pilots are not disgruntled of the extra work, but have more understanding and appreciate the hardwork of rampers trying to get your plane out of the gate. Also, shorthanded, as when there were more sick calls than normal etc.

I thought mainline taking over jobs was a god thing. But it is a good point about covering up for other deficiencies. At XJT we were always told not to be the company guy (of course we were doing it to get on the clock which is why it was widespread) and accommodate the ramp by dropping the break early and getting that on time departure for them and cover up the underlying problem, whatever that might be. This was harped on us ALL THE TIME by the Cheif pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back