• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest pilot tool rides a belt loader

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And who cares about what the "company guys" or the union guys think. Next time that captain is trying to do a quick turn during a long day and going into days off, those bag guys will remember and bust their butts to get him out on time!!! I know, I've been like these baggage handlers in this video

You're kidding right? The united operation cares zero about this ********************. The tamper probably had the same reaction we did.... TOOL BAG. I go to work and do my job, I've found rampers to unload bags before, but that's it. Cross seatbelts, clean the cabin?! If united wants that they can pay for it, but I'm not a janitor and neither is the FA. United and the company have made it clear they don't care about these things so why should I? All they care about is moving that plane from A to B. Mel's, crappy cabin, overflowing toilet they don't. So would you defenders of te profession go help dump a lav? Clean out the crapper after somebody did a "fingerprinting"? No you're above that. Let everybody do their jobs and do your own. It's that simple. This guy is a d bag plain and simple.

I feel Ill reading this crap. I don't know if my blood pressure went through the roof or just read poison.

Probably filmed from a 145 cockpit. Expressjet and Skywest one big happy family.

You're kidding right? The united operation cares zero about this ********************. The tamper probably had the same reaction we did.... TOOL BAG. I go to work and do my job, I've found rampers to unload bags before, but that's it. Cross seatbelts, clean the cabin?! If united wants that they can pay for it, but I'm not a janitor and neither is the FA. United and the company have made it clear they don't care about these things so why should I? All they care about is moving that plane from A to B. Mel's, crappy cabin, overflowing toilet they don't. So would you defenders of te profession go help dump a lav? Clean out the crapper after somebody did a "fingerprinting"? No you're above that. Let everybody do their jobs and do your own. It's that simple. This guy is a d bag plain and simple.

Pretty much sums it up. The other pilot is probably in the cockpit doing all the pilot stuff, while this guy is playing with suitcases. They'll probably go the wrong way during the flight because they didn't have time for route verification.

Last edited:
Pretty much sums it up. The other pilot is probably in the cockpit doing all the pilot stuff, while this guy is playing with suitcases. They'll probably go the wrong way during the flight because they didn't have time for route verification.

Wow that was dooshy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back