• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Pay Proposal Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ and MESA both are now setup for failure, we have the XJT contract to reference for the 135/140/145, but when it comes to the 70 seat i thnk we are gonna eat crow. Yay for more downward presssure!

Someplace to start..

145/CRJ rates 5% higher than they are now. No 135/140 offset.
170/CR7 rates 7% higher than they are now.
175/CR9 rates 5% higher than they are now.
All FO pay tied to 60% of CA pay.
3.5:1 trip rig
2:1 duty rig
4hr min day credit
12 days off per month (line & rsv)
100% DH & CNX pay
Tougher scheduling language re: paring & PBS line construction
1.5x opentime premium
4 year duration
1.80 perdiem, up a dime every year for duration
3% COLA every year for duration
4.5% COLA after end of contract (if no new CBA reached)

Just a few unsolicited ideas, I'm sure your pilot group & EB have plenty in mind. Good luck!:beer:

Leave early.. arrive on time.. best payraise you will ever give yourself.. and.. it saves the company money on gas.. so they can't complain!

Option A) "split" payrates on CRJs, exclude Dash 8-400 from the turboprop payscale, get a little extra money for the "planes of the future" while screwing the Brasilia pilots and the newhires.
Option B) Thumb your nose at SGU by voting NO, no raises for anyone, no "split" payscales, flying the Q-400 for 30 seat rates, wait for another year while SGU rearranges the same money some other way

With great choices like these it's no wonder 30% of the pilots didn't bother to vote.

Just a few unsolicited ideas, I'm sure your pilot group & EB have plenty in mind. Good luck!:beer:

believe me, we have ideas. what will come of them in this environment? i bet we get a nice, long, protracted contract bargaining a la ASA with no real improvements, and will continue to be the "whores"

Nope I think Mesa and RAH will get a good contract, RAH 70 seat pay next year will be more than ours at ASA, or so I heard. The difference between these three is that RAH and I think the majority of Mesa have balls in their pants and a union that will not settle for less than their pilots are worth. Mesa will be interesting to watch b/c the boss is a dipshi_t and only cares about him and his corporation. RAH seems to have their shi_t together in my eyes, at least ton's more than all the FNG guys at SKYW that still think they'll be at a Fed Ex or UPS in three years.

Im unclear as to why anyone would vote no for a raise? I understand the EMB guys didnt get anything, but the higher pay aircraft usually does go senior in most airlines so thats not an arguement.

Because you idiot these rates are no bid deal. Now all the people negotiating new contracts will get your piece of crap put in front of them and have a huge uphill battle to get what they have now. And as far as CHQ and MAG screaming about this contract, thats exactly how everyone else felt when you girls voted in your current contract. When us at OH finish our contract, concessions thanks to your crap, you girls are gonna be over paid, your girls next contract will probaly be lower pay with better work rules. Thanks for the reach around you P^ssys.

Nope I think Mesa and RAH will get a good contract, RAH 70 seat pay next year will be more than ours at ASA, or so I heard. The difference between these three is that RAH and I think the majority of Mesa have balls in their pants and a union that will not settle for less than their pilots are worth. Mesa will be interesting to watch b/c the boss is a dipshi_t and only cares about him and his corporation. RAH seems to have their shi_t together in my eyes, at least ton's more than all the FNG guys at SKYW that still think they'll be at a Fed Ex or UPS in three years.

Bwaahahhhhaaa

Well, the good news is:
1. SAPA can negotiate improvements at ANY TIME.
2. The Company policy is to "review" pay on an annual basis
3. Atleast as of now the company can still negotiate directly with their pilots, instead of someone in Washingon D.C. (Herndon)

Latest resources

Back