Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait, are you on sick or medical leave?
When I had knee surgery back in May I wasn't allowed to NonRev

We have our own Skywest buddy passes which are different than Delta's buddy passes. As of December 4th, though, Skywest buddy passes are no longer valid on Skywest operated Delta Connection flights. As of 12/4, if you'd like to have a buddy travel on a Skywest Delta Connection flight, you have to use a Delta Buddy Pass which is completely different. We traded our Skywest DL CX buddy pass bennies for Mainline Delta buddy passes.

You guys are confused about this guys situation. He is not non-reving based on his employment. He is non-reving based on his friend's employment at SkyWest. Just as if you were giving a buddy pass to someone who doesn't work for the airlines. He can't non-rev because he doesn't have pass priveleges right now so he is using a "buddy" pass from SkyWest.

Clear as mud?

Easiest way to list is to call SkyWest's Travel Department during business hours on weekdays. I know there is an 800 number, but I don't know what it is. Perhaps someone else knows it and can post it. Here is the long-form number (435) 634-3000 x3590.

You guys are confused about this guys situation. He is not non-reving based on his employment. He is non-reving based on his friend's employment at SkyWest. Just as if you were giving a buddy pass to someone who doesn't work for the airlines. He can't non-rev because he doesn't have pass priveleges right now so he is using a "buddy" pass from SkyWest.

Clear as mud?

Amen Brother!!! That's why I'm going this route. I 'm going to JAC to get my cast changed. That's where my Doc is. I've talked to my chiefs and they are well aware of my situation. Like you said, I'm going this route cause I'm not legal to do it on my own.
Skywest guys, thx for the help!!!

Easiest way to list is to call SkyWest's Travel Department during business hours on weekdays. I know there is an 800 number, but I don't know what it is. Perhaps someone else knows it and can post it. Here is the long-form number (435) 634-3000 x3590.

I am pretty sure the pass department DOES NOT want the number given out. I have heard that parents who call the number get all kinds of $h$* from the "great" employees in the pass department.

Don't call the pass department unless you are the employee. That number should not be posted on a public forum. The first thing they ask you for, anyway, is your name and employee number. You can list just as easily by calling Delta.

this aint that hard. either call DL and ask them to list you or show up at the ticket counter early enough to have them do it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back