• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest non-rev question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this aint that hard. either call DL and ask them to list you or show up at the ticket counter early enough to have them do it.

If it was me, I think I would skip all the airport crap, and just get a friend to drive me the 303 miles to JAC and be done with it! Get the doc to chop it off (the cast that is), have a few beers, spend the night, then drive home after sobering up. Bob's yer uncle, and Fanny's yer aunt as we used to say in Ireland!

Good luck.

Last edited:
all this is being assumed-- but why can't you jumpseat b/c youre out with a cast? It's one thing nonreving when you're faking a cold- another thing entirely to go to the doctor who will help you get legal to fly again.

all this is being assumed-- but why can't you jumpseat b/c youre out with a cast? It's one thing nonreving when you're faking a cold- another thing entirely to go to the doctor who will help you get legal to fly again.

To be able to Jumpseat:

1. You have to be an active employee--not on medical.

2. You have to not only hold at least a 2nd Class medical, but also able excercise the privileges of that medical--no limitations (any kind of restriction, temporary or permanent disqualifies you. If you can't legally work, then you can't legally jumpseat.) Technically, you are considered an extra crew member.

Note: If you are jumpseating, and sitting in cabin, even if dressed in street clothes, you may not be served a drink or have consumed any alchohol within the FAA 8 hour limitation. This applies to even the scenario of returning home, after your assignment.

Employee needs to call SkyWest Pass Department to list a buddy pass for a flight. Delta will not list a buddy pass. I called Delta to list a buddy pass they told me to call SkyWest Pass Department.

Don't call the pass department unless you are the employee. That number should not be posted on a public forum. The first thing they ask you for, anyway, is your name and employee number. You can list just as easily by calling Delta.

Look up SkyWest HDQ and you get 435-634-3000, then when the operator asks where you would like to be tranferred to, just say travel department. Now, see, I didn't have to give the extension number, any idiot could have figured it out.

Look up SkyWest HDQ and you get 435-634-3000, then when the operator asks where you would like to be tranferred to, just say travel department. Now, see, I didn't have to give the extension number, any idiot could have figured it out.

You have lots of class..

Trouble is, its all LOW!

You have lots of class..

Trouble is, its all LOW!

Yes, its rubbed off from the people in the Travel Department.

I guess I should have been more CLEAR for you. The best way is to have the EMPLOYEE call the Travel Department to get said person listed for travel on either Delta, United or Midwest flights. Its like your favortire place, Wal-Mart, one-stop shopping. Having it all under one roof.

How do you stick someone on iggy again?
I think I have found my first person on this board that qualifies for iggy.
Maybe one day someone will extract the stick from your backside..but doubtful.

Found iggy list, now there is one person on it.
Feels good :)

Last edited:
Let's see, I try to help someone and all you want to do is lambast me explaining why I posted a number anyone and their dog could have looked up with a little bit of help from, oh, say... whitepages.com, and go have a little hissy fit? Cool, I feel more vindicated now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back