• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest may seek merger with rival airline ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Presuming you're referring to SkyWest pilots, you're facts are wrong. We presently have 1469 captains, and 1398 first officers. The majority of us have already upgraded.

Need I say more....:rolleyes:! I love it when they come and show their TRUE COLORS!!

I don't think he understands a lot of things.

Are you on first year pay? You must have it all figured out. Are you all lined up for flow through with NWA?

First year at a mighty regional like peanucle. MSP is a pretty sweet base but I would rather have Memphis. More affordable for first year pay.

Peanucle is the place to be.:uzi:

Are you on first year pay? You must have it all figured out. Are you all lined up for flow through with NWA?

First year at a mighty regional like peanucle. MSP is a pretty sweet base but I would rather have Memphis. More affordable for first year pay.

Peanucle is the place to be.:uzi:
Umm, no. I was at Pinnacle for over 5 years, but left almost a year ago. I'm on first year pay at AirTran. Better than first year at the legacies, but still hard to get by.

Even a probie can afford that! You've got yourself a bet.

Careful PCL.... Joey will bring his g/f, Danny Ford and the whole RJDC gang.....next thing you know a couple of 'rounds will cost you a few Bennies...

Who knows maybe Fins will show!!

Does Spondivits have egg nog?

I'm OK with Fins, but I ain't payin' for his older girlfriend. Gotta draw the line somewhere. ;)

Sounds like you guys are already resigned to the fact that the PCL rates are going to be less than the Skywest rates....

Latest resources

Back