• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest may seek merger with rival airline ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'd be an idiot. Nothing like making 120+ hrs a month pay and a 15% stock option. Granted the company can stick it to them since they voted down a union but currently they knock the socks off most.
Not many guys doing 120=hrs now that we are so overstaffed. The "15% stock option" is a ESPP, not options, we can use up to 15% of our gross earnings to purchase stock at a 15% discount. The catch is the company collects the purchase money every payday and collects interest on the amount.
PBR
No sense mucking up the cesspool with the truth!

Last edited:
So back to the original topic, what happens if skywest buys expressjet? By the way Skywest pilots are leeches, not scabs, mesa sucks, pinnacle sucks, ASA pilots are the sh!t, comair was, shaniqua ain't that bad, mesa sucks, did I forget anyone? That should cover atleast the next 15 posts, so can we discuss skywest buying expressjet.

You forgot to ask how SKYW Management was going to whipsaw ExpressJet and ASA against each other with a DOH merge while SkyWest stays a total seperate entity.

You forgot to ask how SKYW Management was going to whipsaw ExpressJet and ASA against each other with a DOH merge while the SkyWest stays a total seperate entity.

I think you'd find that the ASA and Expressjet pilots would actually prefer a DOH merge. I don't think you understand the meaning of the term whipsaw...

He was joking, so I was joking back with. Lighten up.

Oh great, people on the Regional board at Flightinfo.com are once again getting pissed off about stuff that has yet to, and probably never will, happen.

Well duh! Where would all the fun be if we didn't get bent about things that won't happen? Walt, I'm with you baby! Sweeeeet! Bottom feeders, scabs, I'll even throw in a "looser" or two, just to kick things off!:D

Latest resources

Back